members do not see advertisements

Protest v Arsenal

By seasider in

Blackpool FC

1 month ago
RE: Protest v Arsenal
By seasider 1 month ago

If we beat Solihull. Cameras will be there regardless of whether live or just a main match on the highlights programme.

Due to the amount of Arsenal and neutrals in attendance, it would have to be a big turnout otherwise it will go unnoticed.  

By Bally 1 month ago
Is this because all the previous protests  have acheived so much?
By tangerine77 1 month ago
It will cost them money if nothing else with increased police and security.
continues after advertisement
By seasider 1 month ago
Exactly. Police costs will be higher than normal because of people attending nevermind any presence outside. 
Don't go on Facebook, all sorts of weirdos coming out of the woodwork.
By seasider 1 month ago

What are people thoughts on this? I think we would look like dicks if we abandoned the NAPM principal even if the intentions were to protest inside the ground.

By Bally 1 month ago
Looks like some cunt is trying to justify being a scab
By tangerinejezza 1 month ago
AvFTB is rumoured to be an Oyston or very close to an Oyston on avit.
By seasider 1 month ago
Why would he be promoting a protest inside the ground. I am sure Oyston would actually prefer people to stay away than people turning up to protest. 
By Magic147 1 month ago
Typical content over on Turnips.
By tangerinejezza 1 month ago
I’ll have wasted four years of my life if I just go . This was always going to happen at some point, will show the true napm from the football isn’t premier league anymore napm.
Jesus, they are getting the excuses in already.
By seasider 1 month ago
PNE fans would have a field day if we turned up irrespective of the intentions behind it. They already believe NAPM is just an excuse for being plastic supporters.
continues after advertisement
By bpoolkev1966 1 month ago

Hope Solihull win the replay as they deserve the money more than Oystain, also it will save me from standing in the freezing cold weather shouting at some twat who wont be able to hear me as he will be inside the ground. 😊 😊😊

By Hero 1 month ago
It’s just better for everyone if Solihull win.
By susanj 1 month ago

If some people on here stopped calling other supporters  scabs, c**ts this forum could be taken seriously. 

By Magic147 1 month ago
susanj wrote:

If some people on here stopped calling other supporters  scabs, c**ts this forum could be taken seriously. 

‍I'm all for it, let's start tomorrow.

For tonight, all those who fund the Oystons are scabs, cunts.

By susanj 1 month ago
Magic and Bally. Do you have a TV licence?
By seasider 1 month ago
susanj wrote:

I prefer mushrooms. I bit more light hearted. Unfortunately whether it's here, avftt, Twitter, Facebook, people attending are going to get called names. It's a shame and sad that it's come to this. 

I am not saying this should matter when name calling but you have to remember that Oyston tried to ruin the owner of this forum. Surely you can understand that because of this, anger levels might run deep especially on here. 

By seasider 4 weeks ago
Well, this is now going to be a big discussion point....
By Bally 4 weeks ago

Not really. Anyone that goes is a cunt.

Nothing else to add

By Hero 4 weeks ago
We should try and picket the turnstiles for this one. We need the home end to be as empty as possible.
By seasider 4 weeks ago
There will be too many neutrals going in the home ends so I don't think it's realistic to expect a complete boycott.
By Hero 4 weeks ago
seasider wrote:There will be too many neutrals going in the home ends so I don't think it's realistic to expect a complete boycott.

‍well they need a good kicking in the cunt too.

By seasider 4 weeks ago
There just needs to be a campaign to make people aware not to go. I can't see this working but no other choice. Then a big protest outside the ground. If people want to take it further, then that is up to them.
By Tangerinenick 4 weeks ago
I expect to see more wobbly spineless unprincipled people attending. 
By seasider 4 weeks ago
Tangerinenick wrote:I expect to see more wobbly spineless unprincipled people attending. 

‍Plenty of neutrals and floaters that don't give a shit about the boycott. This is why it would be wrong to abuse the people going in. Season ticket holders is one thing but most of them will one off attendees and oblivious to the NAPM campaign. 

By Bally 4 weeks ago

They wont be oblivious to the NAPM campaign. They will have been Tangerine clad at Wembley and throughout the Premier league season. They really dont give a fuck and normally stay away for different reasons than the NAPM mob.

By GynnSquarePhoenix 3 weeks ago

A range of hospitality packages are available to purchase for Blackpool's Emirates FA Cup tie against Arsenal on Saturday 5 January.

On sale to supporters of both clubs, the offerings vary from one to three course meals, as well as hospitality boxes for 12 people.  

The Matthews Suite:  

Three-course meal 

Seat on the balcony

Match programme

Team sheet

Car parking

Prices: £85 for Adults, £80 for Seniors (60+) and £75 for Under-18s.

A one-course meal option, without car parking, is also available at £65 for Adults, £60 for Seniors (60+) and £55 for Under-18s.

1953 Suite:

One-course meal

Block M seat behind the dugouts

Team sheet

Prices: £40 for Adults, £35 for Seniors (60+) and £30 for Under-18s

Please note: due to these seats being located behind the dugouts, this package is only available to home supporters.

Hospitality Box for 12 people:

Three-course meal

Seat on the balcony (outside box)

Programme

Team sheet

Parking

Price: £1,200 +VAT

By seasider 3 weeks ago
Sickening. We are just going to have to grin and bear it. Hopefully once Christmas is out of the way, we will hear plans for the protest. Surely there has to be one...