members do not see advertisements
RE: Protest v Arsenal
By tangerine77 1 week ago
It was pure luck they managed to arrange another coach within minutes. They borrowed Doncaster Rovers team coach as they were staying at the same hotel. Any other time and the team would have been stranded.
By Hero 1 week ago
Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:

From the bottom of my heart, I genuinely feel sorry for you guys now. It's a proper fucking shame that you have to resort to stuff like this. It's demeaning as fuck.....but as a PNE fan, I HAVE to laugh, even though I do think it's a bit tight now.

Has the penny dropped that you might lose your local derby forever?

By Magic147 1 week ago
continues after advertisement
By Deepdale-Is-My-Church 1 week ago
Hero wrote:

Has the penny dropped that you might lose your local derby forever?

Nah, it's not that. I've just turned into a sound as fuck lad.

By seasider 1 week ago

Quite a lot of Nobbers will be happy to see us fold. To be fair, I'm sure the feeling is mutual. 

Football would be shitter without your local rival. There is no two ways about it.

By Hero 1 week ago

Out of all the bigs games we’ve played in what game Did you look forward to the most,

Cardiff final

West Ham final

Forest away

Birmingham away

Wigan first PL

United last PL

PNE Away

PNE Home

For me, it’s alway the bastards away. 

Forest was a close second.

By seasider 1 week ago

Cardiff without a doubt just because of the magnitude. In any normal circumstance, definitely the Nobbers. The first time we played Nobbers when Hoolahan scored the pen was special. 

By Hero 1 week ago
seasider wrote:

Cardiff without a doubt just because of the magnitude. In any normal circumstance, definitely the Nobbers. The first time we played Nobbers when Hoolahan scored the pen was special. 

‍i remember the games before the Nobbers away, you could feel the excitement month before.

I think we lost to cov away 3-1 on a Tuesday night and we never stopped singing about the scum!

There is no better fixture in world football for me.

By seasider 1 week ago
Magic147 wrote:

Just Giving for the Coachtop Cavalier.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/david-ragozzino-2?utm_term=Zjm6bDk3K

‍Blackpool fans have raised over £1,500. The initial target was 1k.

The initial target was £500
By seasider 1 week ago
Well someone is getting a reward for their bravery!
I have made a donation, not right arsed what he does with it tbh. He's a fucking legend in my eyes.
By seasider 1 week ago

You should have got a refund. They've shut it down...

Dear All,

Unfortunately, this evening, it has been brought to our attention that the Just Giving Page for Neil Holden has been closed down. David Ragozzino has contacted Just Giving who have informed him that, due to the nature of this fund being partially for legal costs, it breaches their terms and conditions so they have removed it. This is not ideal as you can imagine. 

Just Giving have refunded everybody who has donated and all donors should have received an email from them to confirm this. 

Due to the reasoning from Just Giving, it would not make much sense attempting to start another page as they would likely close that too. However, we still need to get the donated money to Neil. Our initial thoughts are that donations could be given to Neil direct, either at the charity night on 20th January at No.10 Alehouse or on the 22nd January following his court case. Alternatively Tim Fielding, Steve Sharpe or David Ragozzino would be willing to accept the donations and ensure they get to Neil. 

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused everybody. 

Yours Sincerely,

MSG

continues after advertisement
By Magic147 1 week ago

It was reported apparently.

A certain fat little cunt with a rapey grandad is prime suspect.

By seasider 1 week ago
Magic147 wrote:

It was reported apparently.

A certain fat little cunt with a rapey grandad is prime suspect.

‍He is always prime suspect 😆

Sounds more like Karl to me.