Anyone going? Me and Steed are thinking about it.
I'm not thinking about it. I'm going.

Seaside aggro. Now Steed has confirmed, this fixture will be remembered as the Boxing Day Massacre for years to come.

Haha! Not seen that pic in a while!
Who the fuck is that? He looks like me but with blond hair!!!
Hero wrote:Who the fuck is that? He looks like me but with blond hair!!!

‍Yeah, but the real question should be who’s the guy in the Blackpool shirt?

munkle wrote:

‍Yeah, but the real question should be who’s the guy in the Blackpool shirt?

‍Dont quit your day job kid.... Oh, wait

;)
Hero wrote:Who the fuck is that? He looks like me but with blond hair!!!

‍Not got a clue - just googled 'Blackpool Fan' and this one immediately caught my eye.

Did he rapidly put weight on or just buy the wrong size shirt?
Hero wrote:Did he rapidly put weight on or just buy the wrong size shirt?

‍If I recall correctly it was a pisstake from a few years ago.

I'm hoping to lose 5 stone so I can look like him.

To be fair those Fila tops were small fitting.
Magic147 wrote:

‍If I recall correctly it was a pisstake from a few years ago.

I'm hoping to lose 5 stone so I can look like him.

‍fuckimg hell how fat are you?

Hero wrote:

‍fuckimg hell how fat are you?

‍ Not really, I do need to lose a stone or so but nowt like that fat lad.

If I’m not careful I’ll be his twin soon.

Beer and Pies will do that to a man!

Hero wrote:

If I’m not careful I’ll be his twin soon.

Beer and Pies will do that to a man!

‍ But they're so nice.

If salad were pizza and pizza were salad is be the greatest geezer in the world.

No letting off flares this time Steed, I need my half time piss. The last game I went to at Bury, the toilets were closed after people had a party in the concourse.

Is that the one where me and Chesh ended up being sent down for 39 years each for torturing those OAPs?
Yes. I think Chesh ran on the pitch at one point and nutted the Bury fan who was holding the Oyston in banner. I couldn't quite tell because of all the tangerine smoke.
That's right I remember, I recall thinking at the time that taking the bat to his legs whilst he was on the floor was a bit harsh, but that's our Chesh.
Come say hello, be good to see some of you again.  Not sure why i couldnt register my original username? Oh well.

Depends if your old username was linked to the email address you used to reset your password. 

FY4MIKE wrote:Come say hello, be good to see some of you again.  Not sure why i couldnt register my original username? Oh well.

‍You didn’t need to register, just re-set your password.

TheSteed wrote:

‍You didn’t need to register, just re-set your password.

‍ How do you do that again?

FY4MIKE wrote:Come say hello, be good to see some of you again.  Not sure why i couldnt register my original username? Oh well.

‍Mike, if that really is you, what did I get you for your 45th birthday?

Magic147 wrote:That's right I remember, I recall thinking at the time that taking the bat to his legs whilst he was on the floor was a bit harsh, but that's our Chesh.

‍all jokes aside, I remember you taking a piss in someone's garden and after the match we saw 1 of Cheeseyleps illigitimate children at the metrolink! 😂

We must have emptied that pub of Two Hoots, I felt leathered coming out of there lol

CheshireSeasider wrote:

‍all jokes aside, I remember you taking a piss in someone's garden and after the match we saw 1 of Cheeseyleps illigitimate children at the metrolink! 😂

We must have emptied that pub of Two Hoots, I felt leathered coming out of there lol

‍I don't even remember!

CheshireSeasider wrote:

‍I remember you taking a piss in someone's garden and after the match we saw 1 of Cheeseyleps illigitimate children at the metrolink! 😂

‍Bastards? No heaven for them.

Offer of a complimentary ticket from one of Keith Hills's coaching staff 

Considering going 

Think I might make an appearance myself.  Seems an age since my last away game.  Assume it's potg of course