members do not see advertisements
RE: Rochdale away on Boxing Day
By Rileyman 6 days ago
I will be there - a local match for me and my first this season with POTG.  Oh to return to Bloomfield Road when the time is right!!
By seasider 4 days ago
I presume there is an away boozer close to the ground?
By tangerine77 4 days ago
seasider wrote:I presume there is an away boozer close to the ground?

No

By seasider 4 days ago

From Football Ground Guide:

At the ground itself, there are two bars to choose from, Studds & the Ratcliffe Arms. Studds is located underneath the Pearl Street Stand and is worth a visit if only to sample the large range of tasty pies & pasties on offer at £2.50 (which are also available inside the ground). No real ales here, but the bar has lots of memorabilia/pictures on the walls and some lovely looking barmaids which softens the blow. The Ratcliffe Arms is located at the car park entrance to the ground, on Sandy Lane. This pub has SKY TV, real ale, hot food and is family friendly. On my last visit, this pub had a mixture of home and away fans. 

By tangerine77 4 days ago
Rochdale is shit for drinking and def has no away pub. You are best going to the pub/club at the side of the ground.
By tangerinejezza 4 days ago

There's a couple of Sam Smiths pubs not far away. Did one of them up 8 years ago. 

I'm working,  then family gathering at tea time. 

By Magic147 4 days ago
Studds is decent.
By CheshireSeasider 4 days ago
tangerine77 wrote:Rochdale is shit for drinking and def has no away pub. You are best going to the pub/club at the side of the ground.

‍That little bar at the side of the ground was where we ended up mate wasn't it? 

You fancy this one Chris?

By tangerine77 3 days ago
I do as it happens, might just stay in the pub though. I will check my schedule for Xmas.
By seasider 1 day ago

No mention of POTG but I'm sure it will be.

--------

Tickets are now available to purchase for Blackpool's Boxing Day fixture at Rochdale.

The Seasiders have initially been allocated 324 unreserved seating tickets for the match, priced as follows: 

- £22 for Adults

- £16 for Seniors (65 and Over)

- £16 for 21 and Under

- £5 for Juniors (16 and Under)

By seanmacca100 1 day ago
Anyone know the best coaches to go with nowadays? Preferably with NAPM on board. Or transport wise what’s our best bet here, train links etc seem crap and also with it being Boxing Day...
By TheSteed 1 day ago
Don't think there is a NAPM coach for POTG matches. 
By seasider 1 day ago
seanmacca100 wrote:Anyone know the best coaches to go with nowadays? Preferably with NAPM on board. Or transport wise what’s our best bet here, train links etc seem crap and also with it being Boxing Day...

‍Boxing Day is pretty shit for travelling. Was hoping to get the train but not possible.