Ha ha, you actually thought youd win? Youd better get some chocolate mixers fixed before your missus notices you've blown the shopping money.
tangerine77 wrote:Ha ha, you actually thought youd win? Youd better get some chocolate mixers fixed before your missus notices you've blown the shopping money.

😂😂

I only tell her when I win. 

A bit like Magic on this thread  

🤣🤣

Ok, the fight guru says put your money on a treble...

Selby by decision 

Chisora by stoppage

Prograis by decision 

£5 pays £33.75 on Skybet

Heard it here 1st 😂

CheshireSeasider wrote:

Ok, the fight guru says put your money on a treble...

Selby by decision 

Chisora by stoppage

Prograis by decision 

£5 pays £33.75 on Skybet

Heard it here 1st 😂

Hope your wrong with the last one mate. Shelby kicks your bet off with a winner 
I like Taylor mate, but think he gets caught too much.
CheshireSeasider wrote:I like Taylor mate, but think he gets caught too much.
👍
Donny,Swindon and Solihull treble today. Pays 5.75/1 with SkyBet👍

Didn’t have time to post today’s winning treble. Unlucky suckers. The Guru strikes again...

But you found the time to get one of your Lancashire friends to take that picture for you & upload it using your log in cred’s?

A wins a win mate but did you have any loosers  today also?

Gambling is a mugs game & I know that the hard way. 😂

Leesthedaddy wrote:

But you found the time to get one of your Lancashire friends to take that picture for you & upload it using your log in cred’s?

A wins a win mate but did you have any loosers  today also?

Gambling is a mugs game & I know that the hard way. 😂

Only if you’re a mug punter who doesn’t know what he’s doing😮Only potential losing bet yesterday is if England don’t get the draw in New Zealand in the first test which looks unlikely now.

I don’t follow cricket so I’ll take your word for it. 👍

Saying that though, we’re going to Blackpool Cricket Club in a couple of hours for a nice wind down of the weekend. The food in there is very good, it’s known for it & id recommend to anyone for an easy Sunday afternoon. 

I might have a cheeky bet whilst there, what do you recommend I lump my £2 on Guru?

A cheeky little £4 midweek double for The Guru 😁

Done well there. Arsenal were woeful but not many would have predicted Brighton.