Can’t get either of these to work 
f717a34f8622e522073f928c8e1fc139.jpeg
I blame Q. Only been back 5 mins and he's broke it. 
Yorkie cunt 

Yes Steed is looking into it. There was a little bit found last night meaning you couldn't edit match day threads on a mobile. He could be trying to fix that. 

Should be sorted soon. Thanks for reporting. 

Steed found the problem and fixed in temporarily. Once he is in work, he will fix it for good.

Ger, you should create a Scottish Football thread. Interesting league this year and I am sure plenty of people would contribute without taking the piss ;)
Ze reqvest eez too eenteeeeeeeenz
Not sure if you can but that error message is misleading. It makes it sound like the server can't cope (which is kind of true) but it's because of a bug and nothing to do with the actual server load.
seasider wrote:Ger, you should create a Scottish Football thread. Interesting league this year and I am sure plenty of people would contribute without taking the piss ;)

M‍en dressed in skirts watching men run around in little shorts!

I think I’ve covered Scottish Footy there.

Hero wrote:

M‍en dressed in skirts watching men run around in little shorts!

I think I’ve covered Scottish Footy there.

‍Rangers top of the league! I am sure we are all willing them on aren't we? 😉

seasider wrote:

‍id rather drink bleach.

seasider wrote:

‍like fuck we are.

That's like saying Old Shouty Bill has the least shitty underpants in the homeless shelter.
seasider wrote:

‍I’ll have an even five grand with you that they don’t win the league.

The huns don’t seem to be getting much love on here, hey Seasider!
Well me and Ger can take you all on. 
seasider wrote:Well me and Ger can take you all on. 

‍I’ll have another five large on that😁

Celtic are still better than us but the gap is closing. After watching Celtic in last two games against hibs and Salzburg anyone betting on them would be stupid they were really poor. Next 4 games will make or break Rangers season Hibs twice St Johnstone and the Tic. Stevie G has improved us but we need another 2/3 players in. Remember Celtic paid 9 million for Eduardo we can only dream about paying that for someone o and by the way he’s Shit. 
This is why we should have a Scottish thread as always a good discussion. I just don't want to spam the board so someone be my guest. 
seasider wrote:This is why we should have a Scottish thread as always a good discussion. I just don't want to spam the board so someone be my guest. 

‍yeah, remember the great Morton thread a few years ago!!