One for Ger.

Still can't see past Celtic but good to see Rangers pushing them as it stands.

0756b2f7466185d6ffc47a43880cd0d2.jpg

Women’s Super League is better 

We are meant to be encouraging our Scottish posters. That is not a good start :)

Hopefully Rangers can keep pushing Celtic all the way. 

Average gates of 3k for most of the clubs, there is only Celtic with a decent following.

Going food shopping on Christmas Eve is more fun!

Absolute guffballs.

League 2 standard at best.

Stevie G is a cunt

Seasider was correct, I’m enjoying this thread far more than I thought.

Jock cunts. 

no, seriously the Scottish scene IS more interesting this season - four clubs within a 4-point margen.

Compare it to last year at the same pont:

1 Celtic 50

2 Aberdeen 39

3 Rangers 36

4 Hibs 33

It really isn't 
Hero wrote:

Average gates of 3k for most of the clubs, there is only Celtic with a decent following.

Going food shopping on Christmas Eve is more fun!

c2100e7e471e936b5bb5eb559821d7a9.png
The reason why everyone thinks you’re a blow bag you know fuck all 

Rangers and Celtic are Premier League clubs in terms of size. Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen are Championship. The rest League One and League Two. 

I think that's a fair shout? Dundee would potentially be a big club but two of them. They should join forces even though I know that would never happen. 

Aldred scored two for Motherwell yesterday. 

Remembering the Ibrox disaster 48 years ago today.

Fucking hell, that lot were young.

RIP.

Never forget.  RIP
Defoe to Rangers, could well win them the League. He'll score for fun up there
Cracking signing as long as his legs haven't gone 

Could the power be about to switch from Celtic to Rangers in Scottish Football? At least there is a bit of competition now.

Be interesting to see if Brenda leaves now he has real opposition. 

I can't remember the Scottish league ever being so tight and that's not just Rangers and Celtic. The likes of Kilmarnock are in the race. You expect Celtic to crack on at some point as Rangers seem to drop points in games they should win. Would be great if another team other than Celtic won it though!

48b3651ba9577fa74f75147845e0984b.PNG

Kilmarnock must be having there best ever season

Since Steve Clarke has gone into Killie they have picked up the most points out of any side in the SPFL, just worked out that he joined midway through the previous season. They've lost Greg Stewart to Aberdeen and Jordan Jones on a pre contract to Rangers mind who are 2 of their key players, having said that they lost their 2 key players last season and it hasnt changed much. Rugby Park is a very hard place to go, theyre compact and the plastic pitch makes it hard to play decent football.

On Celtic's end I'm convinced Brendan will go this summer, the board haven't backed him with funds again this window despite a horror show in the summer although the players brought in so far will improve the squad a lot, if a Leicester etc come calling he'll be off but cant see him leaving midway through the season, he's got too much of an ego to be deemed to have ran the minute competition arrived. Celtic desperately need a right back and, if the rumours of a season ending injury for Tierney are true, then they need a left back as well. Scott Brown is finished and has been since the start of the season, he'll probably be in Australia in the summer, allowing Callum McGregor to take the key midfielder status.

Both Celtic and Rangers dropped silly points away from home 1st half of the season so it'll be those sorts of games that decide it, and with Rangers out of Europe they can focus everything domestically. Rangers have gone all out clearly thinking this year has to be the year with Davis and Defoe coming in (For me Davis is the much bigger signing, although Defoe can help take some of the reliance on Morelos away). Having said that, given the money spent, if they dont win the league and get into the CL this year, it's hard to see where the sustainable financial plan goes from there because that sort of wage spending is unsustainable without CL prize money. The entire gameplan for Rangers is stopping 10 in a row so long term objectives are out the window for them at this point, as they were when the shoe was on the other foot in the 90's. 

Aberdeen are Aberdeen they always find a way to bottle things under McInnes.

If Scott Brown goes to Oz I hope they play a lot of night games! 

I see Rangers are away at Kilmarnock on Wednesday night. Should be interesting.

Will that guy who has signed a pre-contract agreement with Rangers be allowed to play?
seasider wrote:

I see Rangers are away at Kilmarnock on Wednesday night. Should be interesting.

Will that guy who has signed a pre-contract agreement with Rangers be allowed to play?

‍the fans don’t want him playing but Clarke appears to have backed him, they play again in the cup in a couple of weeks too

Bad night for Rangers losing to Kilmarnock with Celtic winning. Defoe scored on his debut. The player who Rangers are signing scored against them.
seasider wrote:Bad night for Rangers losing to Kilmarnock with Celtic winning. Defoe scored on his debut. The player who Rangers are signing scored against them.

‍😂😂😂

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard: "I think we created enough to win the game. Kilmarnock haven't put any combinations together or cut us open or looked like a team that were worrying us really."

How does that work if the other team scored 2 goals?

He really is a cunt isn't he

Come on Killie! Looks like the race for the  title will be a 2 horse race after all.
Oli Burke and Timothy Weah have started extremely well for Celtic and with an easy run of home fixtures following on the next couple of weeks and Rangers, Killie, Aberdeen with difficult run ins Celtic may have a fair gap come the end of February.