Any early predictions?
Owen Oyston
Prince Philip
Hero. His lifestyle suggests he hasn’t long left😮
Qblock2019 wrote:Hero. His lifestyle suggests he hasn’t long left😮

‍Im 32 you old cunt.

Anyway, Ten Stella’s a day keeps the doctor away!

Kirk Douglas.  He’s looked like a corpse for years.  He’s 102!

Bobby Charlton

Dick Van Dyke

Prince Phillip and Owen Oyston have been on at least the past three year's lists.  Bullet-dodging expert level.
Hero wrote:

‍Im 32 you old cunt.

Anyway, Ten Stella’s a day keeps the doctor away!

‍So 33 will be a good knock for a drug taking alcoholic. Statistics show you’ve done well to reach your grand old age. Don’t bother leaving your organs to the NHS. They’ll be well pickled. Coffin

You two are so cute together 
Magic147 wrote:You two are so cute together 

‍We love each other😘

Qblock2019 wrote:

‍So 33 will be a good knock for a drug taking alcoholic. Statistics show you’ve done well to reach your grand old age. Don’t bother leaving your organs to the NHS. They’ll be well pickled. Coffin

‍ill be amazed if you ever snuff it. The most action you see are your pet Ferrets fucking!

Yorkshire Cunt.

Hero wrote:

‍ill be amazed if you ever snuff it. The most action you see are your pet Ferrets fucking!

Yorkshire Cunt.

‍All this aggression too. Stress is a killer too. You’re doomed.👋

Barbara Windsor, Nicholas Parsons, Mel Brookes

I will add Tommy Docherty, Murray Walker, Jack Nicholson, Rolf Harris and Stuart Hall. 

as they say in Spanish this is "fuerte"; don't wish death to anybody!
Certainly don't wish death on these people. Hope everyone is wrong!
For your own death probability simply put a % sign after your age😮

Hero = 32%

Q       = 85%


Oh shit mate!

Hero wrote:

Hero = 32%

Q       = 85%


Oh shit mate!

Is this the IQ Test results?

If you think your IQ comes in % then you’re wrong. Probability is often displayed in percentages, like....

Will Q get a shag in the next five years = 0%.

Chin up champ, you’re back on here batting with the big boys!

Hero wrote:

If you think your IQ comes in % then you’re wrong. Probability is often displayed in percentages, like....

Will Q get a shag in the next five years = 0%.

Chin up champ, you’re back on here batting with the big boys!

‍Oh I see. Like the probability of your Mrs faking orgasms with you = 100%

Done you with a googlie there. You’re out kid😁

No chance mate, I’m from Lancashire.

 Over here we eat Pies, drink Ale and please birds. In Yorkshire, you lot see nowt, speak nowt and fucking spend nowt.                                Now that is true.... 100% true.


Stepped back into the crease and guided down to third man for an easy two.

Hero wrote:

No chance mate, I’m from Lancashire.

 Over here we eat Pies, drink Ale and please birds. In Yorkshire, you lot see nowt, speak nowt and fucking spend nowt.                                Now that is true.... 100% true.


Stepped back into the crease and guided down to third man for an easy two.

‍No Ball called. You’re still on a duck so I’m sending you my doosra.

In Lancashire you eat pies=100% Fat fuckers

Drink ale=100%piss

Please birds= 100%bollox.”Is it in yet is it not??”

Plum LBW. On your way Son.

What Division are Lancashire CC in😂😂😂

We are Superior.Live with it😁

June Whitfield RIP

WWE legend Gene Okerlund dies, aged 76

Mean Gene! Only a certain generation will remember that.

Dr Hook’s Ray Sawyer. 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jan/02/dr-hook-the-medicine-show-vocalist-ray-sawyer-dies-aged-81 

8bc3ed74cf7a4cc67720a68e7b094b90.jpeg

Former Leeds striker Phil Masinga has died aged 49. I vaguely remember him for Leeds. Might have been the Tony Yeboah era.
Actor Clive Swift, known to millions as Hyacinth Bucket's hen-pecked husband Richard in BBC One's 90s sitcom Keeping Up Appearances, has died aged 82.

Used to love Keeping Up Appearances. RIP

67f10a042115ccda5ce99cc55e80417b.jpeg 

This funny man too . 

RIP Jeremy Hardy.