Happy New Year and thank you for your continued support. I can't emphasise enough how much we appreciate it. The aim is to be the biggest BFC forum and our existing members are the backbone for any potential growth we might have in the future. 

2018 has seen significant changes for BHS. We have moved from a restricted and outdated platform to a brand new site built from scratch. We now don't have those restrictions in place and can develop using the latest technology. The initial objective was to get the key aspects of a forum working and we feel we have achieved this. 

Needless to say, we have lost some functionality as part of the rebuild. We will gradually bring some of these back and introduce new features that simply were not possible on the old forum. To give you an example of some of the items on the roadmap:

- A home page and a BFC news section

- Polls

- Search

- Profile improvements

- Profile Options (Compact theme, profanity filter)

- Private 'Chat'

- Continuous work on forum functionality. 

These are big tasks so release dates will be driven by priority and more importantly Steed's free time. Only Steed can confirm priority levels and what will be developed or not. I just wanted to share this so you don't think we are standing still.

This leads nicely onto my last point which runs the risk of being cheesy but it is to thank Steed for the work and effort he puts into this especially given the fact there is no profit and he uses his free time. We may not have the numbers yet but it's key to remember that BHS remains the only dedicated BFC forum on the internet and from a design and technology standpoint, the other forums don't even come to close. As new features are added we are hoping that more Blackpool supporters get behind the only forum created specifically for Blackpool fans. Support your local team? Support your local forum as well 😉

I wish everyone a fantastic 2019 and thanks once again for your support. 

Seasider

Can you move my post off the other thread onto here and then delete this one please

Happy stuff to everyone and all that.

Great things for you all. Great, great things.

Hero wrote:Can you move my post off the other thread onto here and then delete this one please

‍We can't move threads yet. The only option is to copy what you've written in the Belokon threas, paste it into a new post on the NYE / Resolution thread and then delete your post in this thread and the Belokon one. You can do this yourself. If you have any trouble, let me know.

If you fancy Steed so much why don’t you divorce your wife, leave your child and marry him?

In all seriousness though, this is the forum that never sold out our own (even though some of them on the list - and I’ve seen the list - were wankers). Steed took the Oystons on and won by KO. Onwards and upwards. Happy 2019 everyone x

munkle wrote:

If you fancy Steed so much why don’t you divorce your wife, leave your child and marry him?

In all seriousness though, this is the forum that never sold out our own (even though some of them on the list - and I’ve seen the list - were wankers). Steed took the Oystons on and won by KO. Onwards and upwards. Happy 2019 everyone x

‍ Spot on.

munkle wrote:

‍Nevermind the forum, that point alone deserves the respect and support of the Blackpool public. 

Steed summed up the Back Henry Street chant perfectly, 'We're from Back Henry Street and we deny defeat.'

F*****g cheese...

yeah, thanks a lot, lot, lot to the staff too! I've done several mod jobs myself over the years so I know perfectly well how good they're doing!! 

probably been mentioned before but I miss:

A) seeing who is on-line in general and

B) who's on the same thread/forum section as me!

no pressure tho....

I'm online
Magic147 wrote:I'm online

‍Must be those pills.

2d8d2b96a9d579c01cf3433fd35354c9.gif

Keep up the good work lads.  From the hardwork Steed and Seasider have put in, to the content that mods and us posters put in it makes this site the best bfc site there.  

Probably fuelled by a bit of good cheer and a lot of lager (or vice versa) but all the lads and lasses here with smiles upon our faces, will one day be back to Bloomfield road, to see our Blackpool aces!  

CheshireSeasider wrote:

Keep up the good work lads.  From the hardwork Steed and Seasider have put in, to the content that mods and us posters put in it makes this site the best bfc site there.  

Probably fuelled by a bit of good cheer and a lot of lager (or vice versa) but all the lads and lasses here with smiles upon our faces, will one day be back to Bloomfield road, to see our Blackpool aces!  

‍Wahey, late one for Chesh!