Has anyone been to Bongo Bingo before at the Tower? A few of my friends go regularly and I am taking the plunge at the end of January.

https://www.bongosbingo.co.uk/city/17/blackpool/

Bingo? There's no hope for you Seasider.
Not been myself, but my kids have. It's a great night apparently and everyone ends up absolutely hammered.

I haven't been before but apparently it's really good. People get dressed up but I won't be.

I will reserve judgement. Not been out in Blackpool for years!
I think it’s more of a birds thing to do. My wife has been loads... I just stay in the pub.
Loads of women from work have been - they say it a good girly night out
have fun Seasider……………..

Carnage 

a8db106826214c1c8a44495af966ad46.jpg

Is that bingo? Looks like a fucking bad acid trip.
Good night, didn't  need drugs 
90% females. I understand the attraction.

Was weird. At one point every one was on the tables singing Sing Hosanna. I ended up playing see saw with a bench and lost a 25 quid round as the bench landed on the table.

seasider wrote:

Was weird. At one point every one was on the tables singing Sing Hosanna. I ended up playing see saw with a bench and lost a 25 quid round as the bench landed on the table.

‍ No drugs whatsoever?

I can't describe how bad I feel now. At least I have a kids party to go..
seasider wrote:I can't describe how bad I feel now. At least I have a kids party to go..

‍and I feel like I need to up my weekend game, because you are living the fucking life man...see-saws, gambling, sing-alongs and now a solid hangover to take to a kid's party.  Please grope one of the Mums,  get slapped and report back.

🤣
Magic147 wrote:

‍ No drugs whatsoever?

‍drugs are at Gringo Bingo not Bongo Bingo!