With the Oyston's getting 20% of the £1.5m fee...
Dickhead's back.
Backheads dick
I think there is some truth in this story. 
Qblock2019 wrote:I think there is some truth in this story. 

Tam has reported it on avit, so pretty sure it’s credible. 

Done deal. Pretty lucrative month for the Oystons...
Oh I've no doubt it's true, it's just this particular poster seems to delight in coming on here whenever there's a sniff of good news for everyone's favourite rapist and his family of cunts.

It's true https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46753977 

1.5M for Potts??? 

Who the fuck is scouting for the Nobbers?

Think him and Barks will make them an exciting attacking force 

We're almost a a feeder club FFS!!! 

I mentioned it in earlier in this thread. I knew it would never work 😁

I just can't believe the price tag being mentioned. Firstly, he is really that good and secondly I didn't realise Nobbers had that sort of cash. Better not be a sell on clause. 

I thought Potts was good in League Two but never really shone in League One. On the flip side Barnsley fans are disappointed and one poster even said they should accept nothing less than 5m! 

Weird one. 

I thinks Barks had far more potential than Potts but the both do have something in common.... they’re fucking Cunts.

Potts in a bizarre player, none of his previous clubs rate him yet he keeps climbing up the leagues.

Magic147 wrote:Dickhead's back.
tangerinejezza wrote:Backheads dick

‍Come on lads, no need for the abuse when nothing has been said that warrants it. We need to encourage new users so help us achieve that!

Hero wrote:

I thinks Barks had far more potential than Potts but the both do have something in common.... they’re fucking Cunts.

Potts in a bizarre player, none of his previous clubs rate him yet he keeps climbing up the leagues.

‍Barks showed glimpses even in the Championship. Preston will never make the Premier League with players like Potts and Barks, pretty confident that. I hope that's not an Alan Hansen moment and they go and do it. 

seasider wrote:

‍Come on lads, no need for the abuse when nothing has been said that warrants it. We need to encourage new users so help us achieve that!

‍ It's not a new user, it's a pathetic WUM who comes on here whenever there's something to gloat about in the Oystons' favour.

Whoever operates this WUM account is a dickhead, and will continue to be told so each and every time they come on trying to wind up decent folk like you and me.

Barnsley fans seem to think it's a 20% sell on clause. Bad news, in fact a bad couple of weeks!

To make matters worse, it's dirty Nob End money as well. Hope Potts is a big flop.

🤢

There would have been a time where this would have seriously pissed us off but due to the disconnect with the recent crop of players, it just doesn't. More bothered about the sell-on fee!

Magic147 wrote:

‍ It's not a new user, it's a pathetic WUM who comes on here whenever there's something to gloat about in the Oystons' favour.

Whoever operates this WUM account is a dickhead, and will continue to be told so each and every time they come on trying to wind up decent folk like you and me.

Such hostility. You could always try posting your own ITK info instead of the petty jealous reaction to mine? It would make for a much nicer forum.

You've misread the situation.

To clarify, I think your a dickhead for taking every opportunity to wind up fans of BFC, such as this thread which is a blatant attempt to wind up NAPM fans (not for the first time).

I don't give a shit about who claims to be "ITK" or otherwise, or who can copy and paste info from a different forum.

Magic147 wrote:

I don't give a shit about who claims to be "ITK" or otherwise, or who can copy and paste info from a different forum.

Hey, don't play down my talent in copy and pasting opposition views 😉

seasider wrote:

Hey, don't play down my talent in copy and pasting opposition views 😉

‍ Never!

Brad Potts has a face I’d just like to punch, he suits that bastard shirt he has on.

You've got to love Twitter.

He's crap anyway.
That's not the point. 25% of 1.5 million or whatever it was is quite a big pay day for Oyston. You don't lose contracts though and I am sure Barnsley have a copy.

Club have confirmed sell on clause but don't reveal the percentage. 

seasider wrote:That's not the point. 25% of 1.5 million or whatever it was is quite a big pay day for Oyston. You don't lose contracts though and I am sure Barnsley have a copy.

‍The football league will have a copy, its all a big fuss about nothing.