https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/theres-better-out-there-reading-fc-eyeing-transfer-bid-for-25-year-old

‘THERE’S BETTER OUT THERE’ – READING FC EYEING TRANSFER BID FOR 25-YEAR-OLD

New Reading manager Jose Gomes needs to hit the ground running if he is to turn things around at the Berkshire club.

According to HITC, the Royals are in competition with Championship rivals Rotherham for the signature of Blackpool defender Donervon Daniels, who is in the last six months of his contract having signed from Wigan in the summer.

So would Daniels be a good signing for Reading?

THOUGHTS???!!

Decent player in this league but only seen him on the TV once. Not sure he is good enough for the Championship. Why would Wigan have released us and why did no club sign him for free in the summer so he ended up with us? 

Players can improve and he obviously has but I am surprised at the interest if being honest.

Based off of his first spell and then the few times I’ve seen him recently he is nowhere near making the step up. Would’ve thought your man Bola would be the main defensive target alongside Tilt.
He’s magic
seanmacca100 wrote:Based off of his first spell and then the few times I’ve seen him recently he is nowhere near making the step up. Would’ve thought your man Bola would be the main defensive target alongside Tilt.

‍Agree, it's a bit weird all this interest in Daniels. What do we know though!

Qblock2019 wrote:He’s magic

‍ That's Paul.

Magic147 wrote:

‍ That's Paul.

‍Not you then?

Qblock2019 wrote:

‍Not you then?

‍ Not that I know of.