members do not see advertisements

Reading after Daniels

By daib0 in

Blackpool FC

1 week ago
RE: Reading after Daniels
By daib0 1 week ago

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/theres-better-out-there-reading-fc-eyeing-transfer-bid-for-25-year-old

‘THERE’S BETTER OUT THERE’ – READING FC EYEING TRANSFER BID FOR 25-YEAR-OLD

New Reading manager Jose Gomes needs to hit the ground running if he is to turn things around at the Berkshire club.

According to HITC, the Royals are in competition with Championship rivals Rotherham for the signature of Blackpool defender Donervon Daniels, who is in the last six months of his contract having signed from Wigan in the summer.

So would Daniels be a good signing for Reading?

THOUGHTS???!!

By seasider 1 week ago

Decent player in this league but only seen him on the TV once. Not sure he is good enough for the Championship. Why would Wigan have released us and why did no club sign him for free in the summer so he ended up with us? 

Players can improve and he obviously has but I am surprised at the interest if being honest.

By seanmacca100 1 week ago
Based off of his first spell and then the few times I’ve seen him recently he is nowhere near making the step up. Would’ve thought your man Bola would be the main defensive target alongside Tilt.
continues after advertisement
members do not see advertisements
By Qblock2019 1 week ago
He’s magic
By seasider 1 week ago
seanmacca100 wrote:Based off of his first spell and then the few times I’ve seen him recently he is nowhere near making the step up. Would’ve thought your man Bola would be the main defensive target alongside Tilt.

‍Agree, it's a bit weird all this interest in Daniels. What do we know though!

By Magic147 1 week ago
Qblock2019 wrote:He’s magic

‍ That's Paul.

By Qblock2019 1 week ago
Magic147 wrote:

‍ That's Paul.

‍Not you then?

By Magic147 1 week ago
Qblock2019 wrote: