seasider wrote:

‍Could be wrong but presume it's about the BST committee member attending matches. 

Regardless, we should all unite and stop this bickering. If and it's big if, we get our football club back, we really do need a united front to send out a positive message to those who might not even come back once Oyston has gone. 

‍I've spoken to a few people and they've said the same thing. They don't want to sit side by side with some cunt who has been funding Oyston. The fan base is split and maybe even irrepairable. This is why it was so important that a stronger fan group was needed.  The original ideas of SISA would have had a lot more success on that front if it hadn't morphed into BST

Well, there are people out there who think there is more to life than harbouring grudges, thankfully. There are also people who think that showing principled leadership and trying to use the tools available to get some movement is the way forward. I think it has more chance of working than sitting on a message board calling everyone who sees things differently from you  a cunt.
TorontoSeasider wrote:Well, there are people out there who think there is more to life than harbouring grudges, thankfully. There are also people who think that showing principled leadership and trying to use the tools available to get some movement is the way forward. I think it has more chance of working than sitting on a message board calling everyone who sees things differently from you  a cunt.

‍So is this your way of apologising for calling me a liar? Or are you just admitting that you actually know fuck all about what's gone on?

Bally wrote:

‍So is this your way of apologising for calling me a liar? Or are you just admitting that you actually know fuck all about what's gone on?

‍The latter obviously.

I wasn't aware I was apologising to anyone. What I was saying was that Bally is incapable of seeing that there are other points of view other than his own, or at least he finds it hard to cope with them. Hence all the overt aggression. And I was also saying that thankfully people of greater intelligence, maturity and with a far wider range of skills  were leading the way.

I don't knows the ins and outs and just my opinion but I am sure BST didn't anticipate someone attending games. Even so, what's the difference to a party member going against a Government policy. It happens. If they just turfed her out, wouldn't they get accused of being a dictatorship. BST want to be bigger than that and are in for the long haul. You know have to look at the people running the show and this is why Pool fans have complete confidence. 

I know mistakes have been made but I do not for one minute question what they stand for. We all need to get behind them especially during this period of uncertainty. 

People can have their own opinions and that's their right but we need to move forward. We have such a fractured fan base now and it needs repairing. We all need to play a part in that for the good of the club. 

Bally, it's not fact. Fact is that BST membership adopted the ethical boycott (as BST policy) in the 2015/16 season after JD1 and it's complete rubbish to say 'BST denied the boycott originally' - just not true. The issue with a committee member came later because many fans felt that said committee member should have been NAPM like the rest of the BST committee. Fact is also that the ethical boycott/NAPM has always been a matter of individual conscience. Hope that sets it straight. OO/UTP.

Is our battle nearly over in reality? So many messages on Twitter suggesting the end is near for Oyston. I just can't get carried away.

You're all fucking mugs if you believe we will be back anytime soon. False hope again.
Only a fool would think that the end is near. This same crap will still be going on next January. 
navel wrote:Bally, it's not fact. Fact is that BST membership adopted the ethical boycott (as BST policy) in the 2015/16 season after JD1 and it's complete rubbish to say 'BST denied the boycott originally' - just not true. The issue with a committee member came later because many fans felt that said committee member should have been NAPM like the rest of the BST committee. Fact is also that the ethical boycott/NAPM has always been a matter of individual conscience. Hope that sets it straight. OO/UTP.

‍Everything I have said is true. 

 Some of the ordinary members may well have agreed with the boycott but the committee would not openly support it.  I argued with them on here as to why they wouldn't support the boycott. They claim that their stance was for the individual member to decide. No surprise when they had scabs in their membership as well as one on their committee. 

It wasn't until Karen left the commitee that they decided they were at the 'forefront' of the boycott.

Probably some Twitter troll..

7f65db69abf14382d0c48ab55f8801d3.jpeg
87c2d83fe4b9f5fa0c99c9fc4c910767.jpg
After researching it, that 'agent' got into bother with Jamie Vardy's wife saying she was trying to force a move to Arsenal so she could live in London. 
It needs to be true
Not the part where he says the club won't exist in 12 months!
It probably won't, he will take BFC to his grave. We will rise from the ashes.

I think we can safely ignore that agent dude. 

seasider wrote:

I think we can safely ignore that agent dude. 

‍Should that not read African American

" The Washington Post and Los Angeles Times, style books prefer that "black" remain an adjective... The Post guide says, "African American, when appropriate, is preferable to black in the noun form: An African American and African Americans read much better than A black and blacks."

Anyone heard any more?
No. Seems they're staying with Black Americans