members do not see advertisements

Lucky Burnley?

By daib0 in

General Football

4 days ago
RE: Lucky Burnley?
By daib0 4 days ago

Burnley manager Sean Dyche conceded good fortune was on Burnley's side after two Fulham own goals in three minutes saw the Clarets claim victory at Turf Moor, without registering a single shot on target. 

It is the first time since August 2003 that a team has scored two goals in the Premier League without a shot on target and Burnley have also become the fifth team to win a match in the competition without registering a single shot on target after Crystal Palace, Watford, Sunderland and Middlesbrough.

By seasider 3 days ago

I saw this on match of the day and to be fair, the first Burnley goal was going in even witbout the deflection. So the stat saying they won without having a shot on target is a bit unfair. 

For future reference, can you put random Premier League stuff in this thread:

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/discussion/34718/premier-league-1819

We also have a generic championship and league one and two thread where you can show off a great win for Reading against Forest. 

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/discussion/35206/championship-league-1-2-thread-1819

By tangerine77 3 days ago
Was that a telling off?
continues after advertisement
By Bally 3 days ago
Ha Ha
By Magic147 3 days ago
Naughty Daibo got excited after a Reading win.
By seasider 3 days ago

No, no rules, people can post as they want. I just think for stuff like shots on target for Burnley doesn't necessarily require a new thread. 

Only a recommendation 😉

By daib0 3 days ago

Actually I did glance for the Premier league thread but couldn't find it ... must be age creeping up on me! 😕

By seasider 3 days ago
daib0 wrote:

Actually I did glance for the Premier league thread but couldn't find it ... must be age creeping up on me! 😕

‍Don't worry ;) Best way is to click on the general football tag and it's usually near the top. 

By daib0 3 days ago

Anyway, on the subject :

Easy!  wow, had no idea!!

By GynnSquarePhoenix 3 days ago