ROUND 1

France vs Wales.... Stade de France (Paris).... Friday, February 1.... 8pm GMT.... BBC

Scotland vs Italy... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 2.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Ireland vs England.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Saturday, February 2.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND 2

Scotland vs Ireland.... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 9.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Italy vs Wales.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Saturday, February 9.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

England vs France.... Twickenham (London).... Sunday, February 10.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND 3

France vs Scotland.... Stade de France (Paris).... Saturday, February 23.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Wales vs England.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Saturday, February 23.... 4.45pm GMT.... BBC

Italy vs Ireland.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Sunday, February 24.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND 4

Scotland vs Wales.... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, March 9.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

England vs Italy.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, March 9.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

Ireland vs France.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Sunday, March 10.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND 5

Italy vs France.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Saturday, March 16.... 12.30pm GMT.... ITV

Wales vs Ireland.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Saturday, March 16.... 2.45pm GMT.... BBC

England vs Scotland.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, March 16.... 5pm GMT.... ITV

Not the biggest follower of Rugby so what are England's chances this year? Seems to be a very tough start and you would rather play Ireland at home.
Zzz egg chasing. 

I know Steed is keen follower of Rugby so this one was for him 😉

Does Steed still post here?

He is building a home page as we speak so very active with development; just not with posting!

The Six Nations might get him interested.

Rugby Yawnion😩

Super League starts tonight 👍Now that’s entertainment 😁

Shite.

I’ve been looking forward to the start of the six nations now for months.

England have a really tough start but you can never write us off. 

Rugby league is totally dogger.

Hero wrote:

I’ve been looking forward to the start of the six nations now for months.

England have a really tough start but you can never write us off. 

Rugby league is totally dogger.

‍Keep clapping the kicks at goal kid. It’s all there is.

Wales getting dicked by France.
Bloody hell Wales now winning. Wish I'd watched this instead of the Nobbers.
seasider wrote:Bloody hell Wales now winning. Wish I'd watched this instead of the Nobbers.

‍Why? Are you having trouble sleeping?

Watching last ten minutes. Exciting stuff!

France gave it to Wales on a plate. 

France ended up beating themselves tonight. 

England will beat France next week and then beat Wales in Cardiff the game after. I’m worried the Jocks might have something going for them this year, they could upset one of the two favourites or both.

Hero wrote:

France ended up beating themselves tonight. 

England will beat France next week and then beat Wales in Cardiff the game after. I’m worried the Jocks might have something going for them this year, they could upset one of the two favourites or both.

‍Admire your optimism,  Hero,  but can see England scraping two wins out of five this year 

We will find out more later. Will need to be at their best tonight against Ireland.
sudds green wrote:

‍Admire your optimism,  Hero,  but can see England scraping two wins out of five this year 

‍I’t really does all depend on Jones knowing his best team. Last years results were disappointing and it is vital we get off to a good start.

I’ve just got 24 bottles of Estrella in for the big game tonight.

Just tuned in and England are winning. Hopefully can hang on. 
Decent England win . 
Did they get a bonus point? Never understood that rule.
seasider wrote:Did they get a bonus point? Never understood that rule.

The Irish didn’t. 

20-32  

6aa083ee44417e7605fea41d2e19da31.jpeg 

Yes they did.

What a great start. Wales away is obviously going to be key.
Fucking love rugby.
Jump on the Six Nations bandwagon
seasider wrote:What a great start. Wales away is obviously going to be key.

‍Dont worry about the Welsh they’re wank. They struggled to beat a very poor French side.

Winning in France is never easy....is it?
seasider wrote:Winning in France is never easy....is it?

‍It has never been easier, put it that way. They have had a massive overhaul of players, poor results, low world rankings, fucked off fan base and have been on the decline for about 3/4 years now.

England will hammer them.

seasider wrote:Did they get a bonus point? Never understood that rule.

‍You get a bonus point for scoring 4 or more tries in a game, or if you lose but are within 7 points of the winner (losing bonus point).

It was only introduced to 6 Nations last year but has been in the leagues for a while.

England getting a bonus point against Ireland is an awesome result.

Forgot about the Rugby. I know France are in no great shape but that's an impressive scoreline.