Hi, i'm tangerine fan from Italy (i know sounds strange),  i love football since i was child and i'm a big fan of Internazionale also.
I really love english football and my fav teams is blackpool.

Welcome. What are your thoughts on Oyston?

Hi,

Another welcome to the Tangerine,s.Hopefully a brighter future once the Scum have gone. 👍  

Oyston are not so famous in Italy, i know about they cause i follow the Blackpool, i don't know why they want litterally dismember the Blackpool FC. Thos looks like what Berlusconi did to Ac Milan when he never want to spend another euro for the club, sell to an overprice for make more money than the club real value, i really hope they sell soon.

🤔
So why is your favourite team Blackpool? Aide Forbes?
🤔
Whopper Alert
Mandarino wrote:

Hi, i'm tangerine fan from Italy (i know sounds strange),  i love football since i was child and i'm a big fan of Internazionale also.
I really love english football and my fav teams is blackpool.

‍wonder what you think of Reading FC in that case! If it's rubbish then I won't be angry!!!!

Is anyone else reading these posts in a New York style Italian accent?
Hero wrote:Is anyone else reading these posts in a New York style Italian accent?

‍ An American accent?

Goodfellas
I am doing more of a Blackpool Mr-DD accent.
Magic147 wrote:

‍ An American accent?

No. A new York Italian one.

Careful what you say unless you want to sleep with the fishes
Hero wrote:

No. A new York Italian one.

‍ That's American.

it is funny to see some of you immediately thinking that my post was a joke.. but why?
an italian guy couldn't have a liking for a non top-flight english team?

Magic147 wrote:

‍ That's American.

‍there is no such thing.

Mandarino wrote:

it is funny to see some of you immediately thinking that my post was a joke.. but why?
an italian guy couldn't have a liking for a non top-flight english team?

‍fucking hell, your English has improved from your previous posts.

🙄

what can i say.?.thak you
I use google translate for correct eventual error, i read some suspicious in your response, but is not a problem, if this is a problem for you all that i write in this forum, i can stop from now on.
I sign up in this forum for talk about english football and blackpool and you immediately accised me of being a liar or something, good. In italy whe call this "coda de paglia" and if you are not sure that i'm italian i can write here in italian, trust me, is waaay too simple for me. And you can use google translete for understand what i'm say.
We can try.
La mia simpatia per il Blackpool è nata giocando a fifa, usavo sempre il blackpool perchè mi piaceva il colore della maglia, da li usando internet mi sono documentato ed ho seguito le vicissitudini della squadra. Capito?

With everything Blackpool fans have been through, can you blame us for being suspicious?

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

thanks 😊

tangerine77 wrote:I am doing more of a Blackpool Mr-DD accent.

‍You’re not a bad judge