Currently not working with HTTPS. Steed is looking into it..

Should be working again now.
Can now login. 
I want a refund😡
Shocking free service ;)
You wouldn't get this sort of shoddy service over on A View From The Turnips.
448d936feb6a4f14f942d5f26ecc2bff.png
I blame Brexit
What a scaremongering message. There was just an issue with the SSL certificate or whatever it's called. It was set to auto-renew but didn't for some reason. You could still access it using http but https (secure) obviously wasn't working.
Project Fear.
Something still isn’t right. Had that message again. Reload and it’s gone.
09d9de188d7d104ee3aea2c8c8bfd958.jpeg
Currently testing a forum update all paid for by Jezza
I’m having to login via google. It won’t load from my favourites. 
Clear cache I reckon. I accept a stock answer with no technical knowledge behind it. 
seasider wrote:Clear cache I reckon. I accept a stock answer with no technical knowledge behind it. 

I removed the old favourite and put it in again. Seems ok now. 

Anyone else having issues with site, please clear your history as a few changes in the back end have been made.
Anyone having that issue won’t see your message 😄
What?
Ha Ha

Is it just my phone or is this place looking different this afternoon?

Things missing & font changed?

Probably should have done a new thread as not related to the issue previously mentioned 🙂

No issue in terms of layout or font but we are aware of intermittent speed problems. It was bad last night. We are reviewing. 

Probably need a screenshot. 

seasider wrote:

Probably should have done a new thread as not related to the issue previously mentioned 🙂

No issue in terms of layout or font but we are aware of intermittent speed problems. It was bad last night. We are reviewing. 

Probably need a screenshot. 

Ahhh thought it was just my Steam browser not liking the site!

Thread title is “issue with site at the moment” so thought it was relevant?

I took screenshot at the time. It was nothing majorly wrong but I noticed in another thread what looks like credits to posters when quoting Tweets & I’ve never noticed them before so I thought there was an upgrade to the site that may have been buggy. 

Weird. Never seen that before. Will have to let Steed comment. 
I thought the sight was down as it just wasn’t working for me from mobile for 2 days... seems to be ok now? 
Pages were just taking that long to load you would have assumed it was down. Steed has restarted the server and will continue to monitor it. 
Ok thanks.  Glad it’s back.  I may have even stumbled into the dark half and won’t be going there again. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Is it just my phone or is this place looking different this afternoon?

Things missing & font changed?

Your browser wasn’t loading fonts by the looks of it. All the icons are actually a font as well, hence then being missing at the same time.
Graves wrote:I thought the sight was down as it just wasn’t working for me from mobile for 2 days... seems to be ok now? 
Site was slow for about 20 mins last night, don’t think that can have led to you thinking it was down for 2 days, I’d say that was a local issue for you.