Been here an hour now in bar having bacon butty and latte waiting for my flight and watching group of women getting leathered already - half of them won't get on the plane I'm sure 

How times change!!! Blokes whinging about them lol

We get to the VIP lounge about 3hrs before our flight just to get smashed. Although it’s not easy downing ale at 4:30 am, the missus and I just get on with it.

I think the last time I went to the Caribbean i’d drank around 14/15 cans of strong beer.

Glasgow airport is bad for piss heads!

Unfortunately its business not pleasure and I've got a meeting at midday in Belfast Boohoo 
Hero wrote:

Glasgow airport is bad for piss heads!

‍I would never have thought that 

Maybe I am a grumpy sod but couldn't think of anything worse than getting leathered prior to a three hour flight.
seasider wrote:Maybe I am a grumpy sod but couldn't think of anything worse than getting leathered prior to a three hour flight.

I’m the same. Too much to drink means you’re up and down for a piss all flight, and run the risk of not being allowed on. 

Eldest daughter worked as cabin crew. Only ever got grief from the pissed. Had to have the police meet the plane on several occasions. 

Nowt better than a 14 hour flight with free ale!

I always press my little drink button on my head set and the waiter comes running down the aisle with a couple of cans.