- Difficult to know. Could be a 2-0 win, could be a 3-1 loss. Latter is more likely, former is possible.
- 2-1 loss.
- Keates to play a recording of his last post match interview to save time.
- “if I’m honest” it’ll be 3-0 Blackpool and “if I’m honest” it will be totally the players fault,and “if I’m honest” the players will have to learn quickly from their mistakes,and"if I’m honest" I know my best team,so “if I’m honest” why don’t I just play my best team instead of chopping and changing every 10 mins…
- I predict a loss and a full post-mortem and scathing reviews of certain players performances from people who didn’t even go.
- 1-0 defeat for me, squeaky bum time.
- Depending on team sheet changes: Same line up as Saturday 3-0 to Blackpool. With changes; competitive match 2-1 to the Saddlers.
- Blackpool don’t score too many but we let in a lot.0-1 for me regret to say.
- 2-1 Blackpool
- I genuinely think this will be boring as hell. I’m only going as it’s one of only three grounds that I haven’t been to in this league so far - along with Doncaster and Burton, so they’ll be ticked off this season too!
- Won’t be many goals in this one. Fear a 1-0 defeat.
- 3-1 to Blackpool Donovan Daniels on the score sheet for us
- 6-1 to Blackpool. Cook to score.
- Can anyone out there imagine Blackpool’s two big non-Caucasian front men NOT reaming us a new one on Saturday?
- Got 0-0 written all over it. Blackpool don’t score many but don’t concede many either. Need three points minimum from our next two games in my opinion so would still require a win vs Wimbledon for us to have a better chance of staying up given our difficult games in March.
- 2-1 Walsall cook and oteh.
- I expect a comfortable victory. 2 or 3 nil with the new signings featuring more this week and making a good impression.
- Based on our current form (Gillingham apart) it looks like a certain Saddlers defeat. However, we do seem to reserve our best showings for our games away from home, so a 1-1 draw would at least give us one point as we trudge towards safety. Andy Cook to benefit from better service than of late, and equalise late on after we concede Blackpool’s opener in the first 5 minutes (as seems to be our pattern).
Walsall fans are too busy bemoaning their own team to comment on Blackpool. There will just be lazy this week and put a link up to their match day thread.