Thought I’d pop by ;) now for a while I’m a man of leisure while job hunting for a 3 month job and planning my bar/pub
Hello. You opening up a bar?
What happened to the one in Poulton you were opening?
They are stopping licences they say they have too many licences premises but by my count they only have 20
So I’ve got the money to do it now. I’m looking at Blackpool and Preston  at the moment got two viewings this week in Blackpool 
Last week I was chatting to many many Preston craft bar landlords to get contacts and ideas :) so yeah I’m opening a craft beer bar
Thought you were at the Blueroom and the Pump
Never met anyone who goes through as many jobs 
The pump has gone now closed down and no not at the brew room :(
Jezza it’s not by choice I’d love a job for life 

Fucking terrible.

Just had to sit through a motivational speech by someone called Ant Middleton (me neither) at a conference in Birmingham.

So shit I left early so I could be an hour early for my train. Sat in Pret having a coffee reflecting on how many shite clichés I've just watched.

He's like a TOWIE version of Bear Grylls.

How are you?

He's that SAS bloke from who dares wins isnt he?
Magic147 wrote:

Fucking terrible.

Just had to sit through a motivational speech by someone called Ant Middleton (me neither) at a conference in Birmingham.

So shit I left early so I could be an hour early for my train. Sat in Pret having a coffee reflecting on how many shite clichés I've just watched.

How are you?

‍Im supposed to be going to see him when he’s in Blackpool

Bentent wrote:He's that SAS bloke from who dares wins isnt he?

‍Yes

TheSteed wrote:

‍Im supposed to be going to see him when he’s in Blackpool

‍ Don't do it, full of shit.

Magic147 wrote:

Fucking terrible.

How are you?

‍ Best. Review. Ever. 

Good to see The Outcast back on BHS. Peace bro.