PNE have voted on their biggest rivalry. No surprise we are top but surprised Blackburn have 30 odd percent. 

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/our-biggest-rivalry.3427775/

I reckon if we did one, PNE would be about 90% with the rest saved for Bolton.

I reckon Bury would probably rack up a small percentage too with their classless fan's. 

Hatred league for me...

1.Nob End💩💩💩💩💩

2. Cas Fucking Tigers💩💩💩💩

3.Lancashire C.C.C.😁💩💩💩

4.Leeds Utd.💩💩💩

5.Glasgow Rangers💩💩💩

6.Aston Villa💩💩

1. Bolton

2.PNE

Blackburn is closer to Preston for a start
tangerine77 wrote:Blackburn is closer to Preston for a start

‍Yes but Blackburn don't give a shit about them. 

For me:

Preston by a long long way

Bolton

Dare I say Fleetwood or would that be giving them too much credit. 

1- Nobbers 

2- Murderers 

Years ago while working in Carlisle, got chatting with one of their fans. They take us as their biggest rival. Apparently we’re the closest team as the crow flies . 

I think Carlisle fans have Preston as their main rivalry. I know one or two hate Blackpool more but generally I think it's Preston.

You would think Morecambe but they haven't been in the top 4 divisions for long.

1-Preston Bastards

2-German Bastards

3-Yorkshire Bastards

4-American Bastards

5-Southern Bastards

Forget the world wars, how can you not like the Germans? Most friendly people ever. 
seasider wrote:Forget the world wars, how can you not like the Germans? Most friendly people ever. 

‍Really? The don’t fucking look it in the movies.

My Grandad always told me they were horrible cunts too.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who has supported Blackpool in the last 30 years wouldn't include Burnley as a main rival, much more than Blackburn.
tangerine77 wrote:I find it hard to believe that anyone who has supported Blackpool in the last 30 years wouldn't include Burnley as a main rival, much more than Blackburn.

‍Me too, Burnley games were big in the 90’s but the two clubs just drifted apart. Their fans seem to support our boycott too, that has certainty taken any bitterness out of the rivalry.

Burnley for me traditionally. Always number 2. The hatred is dying though. I am not saying they I want them to win but not fussed if they do. Preston are the only team where I look out for the score wanting to get beat. If they ever made it to the Premier League, I would move to somewhere where the internet is banned.
seasider wrote:Burnley for me traditionally. Always number 2. The hatred is dying though. I am not saying they I want them to win but not fussed if they do. Preston are the only team where I look out for the score wanting to get beat. If they ever made it to the Premier League, I would move to somewhere where the internet is banned.

‍I’ll save you a seat on the flight to North Korea if the unthinkable ever happens.

Hated It was 

1/ Bolton

2/  Burnley

Now,just for them to loose & nobbers too.

The Shite

Leeds

Any Cockneys

This is why it's difficult to hate Burnley these days..

http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36719

Everyone seems happy for us except Preston. Says it all.

Tbf, there are some pne fans congratulating the outcome. 
funny,I don't see Reading in the list in spite of my Seasiders 100% support at the expense of the Nobbers!
Lancashirehotpot wrote:Tbf, there are some pne fans congratulating the outcome. 

miss reading your common sense luv!!😘

daib0 wrote:funny,I don't see Reading in the list in spite of my Seasiders 100% support at the expense of the Nobbers!
Majority of Preston fans have been dicks.....but you would expect that.
daib0 wrote:funny,I don't see Reading in the list in spite of my Seasiders 100% support at the expense of the Nobbers!

Shut the fuck up daib0, you ass sniffing gonk.

Soz about that outburst, daib0.

Felt a bit shady after posting that.

😣

Harsh Nobber. That will play on your conscience.

I've said soz. 

He is a bit of a bum sniffer though.

Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:

I've said soz. 

He is a bit of a bum sniffer though.

Top banana is Daib0.. Leave him alone you Nobber twat👊
Qblock2019 wrote:Top banana is Daib0.. Leave him alone you Nobber twat👊

He's a little slime ball.

I'll spark you and him both clean out of your socks. Left jab right cross. 

You'll both hit the deck like a carrier bag full of dog shit dropped off the top of Blackpool tower. 

Daib0's pleasantries on here are just for show. He is actually one of the top dogs in the Berkshire Boot Boys. 
Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:

He's a little slime ball.

I'll spark you and him both clean out of your socks. Left jab right cross. 

You'll both hit the deck like a carrier bag full of dog shit dropped off the top of Blackpool tower. 

You couldn’t punch holes in a sheet of A4. And be careful not to drop your belongings off Blackpool Tower again.

Nobbers😁I’ve shit em💩