I reckon there is gonna be one or two twitchy arses in the ground. What do you think?
Please do expand... You aren't referring to the mushrooms are you?
tangerine77 wrote:I reckon there is gonna be one or two twitchy arses

seasider wrote:Please do expand... 

‍Jesus

Jesus is coming???

Woodworm back in the seats again 😊😊

Pigeon shit on the seats? I reckon we will all have to bring a pack of Dettol wipes when we return.
TheSteed wrote:

‍Jesus

😂😂😂
No one will know who the mushrooms are anyway. We should just be the bigger people and move on. All negativity should be a thing of the past  
seasider wrote:No one will know who the mushrooms are anyway. We should just be the bigger people and move on. All negativity should be a thing of the past  
No they should be branded with a red M and ridiculed in public. Poulton stocks sounds about right.

They should have their eyes and ears removed.

It's not like they use either.

Just wait for them to start saying that them shouting oystain out for 90 minutes did the job. 

I think they have found a safe haven on this forum now 😉

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/forum/237042/walsall-review/#0

seasider wrote:No one will know who the mushrooms are anyway. We should just be the bigger people and move on. All negativity should be a thing of the past  

Your having a fucking laugh aren’t you pal?

I’m going Scab bashing on my return.

Whether I agree or not, the potential new owners wouldn't want that. The fans need to come together otherwise what's the point of having new owners. 

Don't get me wrong, I think people attending are pathetic and put their own interests before anything else but at the end of their day, it's their choice. People just have to accept that. The quicker we can move on the better. 

At the end of the day, we are the ones that have stuck it out and accelerated Oyston potentially leaving. Surely just knowing that gives you all the satisfaction you need. 

seasider wrote:

Surely just knowing that gives you all the satisfaction you need. 

Nah... twating one in the face would though.

gonna be weird

We definitely need a scab / mushroom chant at the very least.

We've got our club back

We've got our club back

Fuck off mushrooms

We've got our club back

(I am not suggesting we sing this!)

Hero wrote:Nah... twating one in the face would though.

Now now. We don't want to condone violence. 

I'd be more interested in finding out why. I suspect the most common answer would be 'support the team'.

I really don't know why Pool fans want to continue this negativity. Forget about the mushrooms in my opinion. They will be the minority! Some hard hitting comments in the tweet below. 

I agree with her though.  Some people have made huge sacrifices, losing out on time at the match with their sons/daughters, there's been others who took elderly friends or family members that have watched pool for decades that also stopped going I'm sure Christine Seddon also fell in to this group.

And even though it's the individuals choice it's a real fucking bitter pill to swallow when there are still people after all this time not willing to do the same and ignorance is not an excuse.

Sad as it is to say, I think the fans will be split for a long time to come.

Would we not owe it to the potential new owner to move on? I am not going to use the word unite as that will never happen but at least put all the bitterness aside for good of the club.

I agree with her.

These people deserve nothing.

It just seems pointless. It's a bit of a stupid suggestion to think these people could be banned from Bloomfield Road even though I understand the sentiment. 

Let's face it as well. The attendances when we all go back might not be as high as expected so you could argue all fans are needed; including the mushy peas. 

seasider wrote:

It just seems pointless. It's a bit of a stupid suggestion to think these people could be banned from Bloomfield Road even though I understand the sentiment. 

Let's face it as well. The attendances when we all go back might not be as high as expected so you could argue all fans are needed; including the mushy peas. 

Nope.

Banned for life.

The only way you would spot a mushroom would be if there wore a Village, TP or BetSid shirt. They would wouldn't they...
seasider wrote:The only way you would spot a mushroom would be if there wore a Village, TP or BetSid shirt. They would wouldn't they...
Off course they would, they're stupid.
They should be branded.
seasider wrote:The only way you would spot a mushroom would be if there wore a Village, TP or BetSid shirt. They would wouldn't they...

Or if they are shortarses with eye make-up

Bally wrote:

Or if they are shortarses with eye make-up

He is definitely King of the Scabs.