The forum has been upgraded. New features include:

- More compact layout especially on mobile.Β 

- New profile screen. You can see a user's latest posts. This provides a base to add future functionally such as users likes, post counts, messaging, etc.

- Breadcrumb (navigation tree) added to bottom of thread. This gives you the option of staying in a specific channel.

So nothing too major but all part of the masterplan. The next upgrade should be more exciting πŸ™‚

Thanks to Steed once again.Β 

It's lovely.
Magic147 wrote:It's lovely.
Can never tell if you're taking the piss!
It’s so amazing! 😜
What's the relevance of the "Post created" thing that comes up at the bottom of the screen when, erm, well, when a post is created?

Just a confirmation and for Steed to show off his skills. Don't think it does much else which is why I didn't include it in my highlights πŸ˜€

Bring back the original I say😁

Bring back hanging.

And bring back Spangles.

Things have to move on Q πŸ˜‰

It's just a shame Blackpool fans seem to be only fans in the land that don't like change!

Not keen on the new font style for headings/thread titles/etc , but like the compactness
Apparently a common digital font used in headlines! I was a bit taken back at first but like it now.
You should all see a new button on the mobile version similar to Twitter. Allows to jump to reply. Will probably appear on the front page to start a new thread at some point as well.
What are you on about man?

This orange buttonΒ 

2ff3913aba57e394d30b2b712195f924.jpg

Clicking it and it's not doing anything.
Magic147 wrote:Clicking it and it's not doing anything.

You're clicking the one in his post, aren't you...? πŸ™„

TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:

You're clicking the one in his post, aren't you...? πŸ™„

Yes.
It doesn't do much yet, only takes you to reply box.
seasider wrote:It doesn't do much yet, only takes you to reply box.
What reply box?
seasider wrote:It doesn't do much yet, only takes you to reply box.
So it does precisely what it’s supposed to do?
Was just checking that Magic wasn't expecting that it would make his dinner for him.Β 
Oooooh he doesn't half get shirty about his forum. πŸ˜‚
seasider wrote:
Was just checking that Magic wasn't expecting that it would make his dinner for him.Β 
Is that button coming?
Phase 4

That magic button has now been added to the main thread page on the mobile view. One click and it will start a new thread.Β 

Other updates have taken place today but this is more when you're viewing as a guest. The buttons to register and login are more visible.

Magic147 wrote:Is that button coming?

a few more strokes required.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘Ž

πŸ‘†

πŸ‘†

😘