I know I'm jumping the gun here but which stand would become the kop. In the new stadium, the North was the kop until the South was built which then became the main singing stand. 

For me, the North should be the kop. Bigger stand and next to the away fans. 

It might be that the away fans would carry on using the North and if so, we would have no choice. Perhaps in that scenario there could be a singing section in the North West next to the away fans. I just think the atmosphere would be shit with the away fans in the North and the South as the kop. Wouldn't hear each other. 

The North has always and alway will be The Spion Kop.

Agree. Get the away fans back in the East if possible. Singing section in the North.

If the away fans were in East near the South Stand, then I probably would be more favourable towards the South being the kop.

We just need to be near the away fans otherwise atmosphere will be shit. 

You’re not getting my point. The singing section of the ground doesn’t determine the location of the Kop. The large old North Stand was named the Kop and that named continued to the North stand after re development.

True but you usually associate the kop with the main singing stand or I'll least I do. 

I am probably jumping the gun talking about singing sections and kops. I am sure there discussions are best had once know the situation.

Is this more relevant now? 😀

We had a vote didn't we? Someone find the poll
Doesn’t it actually have to be a kop to be called The Kop?
Magic147 wrote:We had a vote didn't we? Someone find the poll

Don't think the poll results would have migrated to the new forum. Polls will come back on here but too soon for this debate.

Forget the word 'kop' for now. Which is going to be the singing section?
I think we said the back of block U or V from memory. 
Magic147 wrote:I think we said the back of block U or V from memory. 
Is that North or South. Don't even know.
seasider wrote:Is that North or South. Don't even know.
South

I agree with this chap.

I've sat all over and have no real preference so whatever really.
Unless the away fans are moved, it's all academic. It would be the South.

1953 seats?

We’re going to sit next to the away fans on the barrier if they stay in the north.

Yeah perhaps a singing section next to away fans and then the South.

Just looks shit with an Empty East but won't get enough fans to need that.

Apparently the North is available for Oxford but Block A is for Oxford fans. I thought away fans get Block B as well.
seasider wrote:Apparently the North is available for Oxford but Block A is for Oxford fans. I thought away fans get Block B as well.
Block B would be netted off . 
Block B was where I had my last season ticket.
seasider wrote:Block B was where I had my last season ticket.

Mine was in U so I’m alright 😜 

I’d love to get my old seat back.

Tangerinenick wrote:

1953 seats?

Most of us are under 70
tangerine77 wrote:Most of us are under 70

Weren’t they like a grand each?