There's no reason why not if a receiver gets appointed on Wednesday. Anyone else up for it?
haha you nutter.

What if a receiver is appointed and Owen somehow purchases the club shares via another one of his companies, facilitated by a loan or whatever?

We can't go back until we can be 100% sure that the cunts have gone.

When you say GONE, yes with the club in new ownership and the Oystons no longer in control but what if the old boy manages to secure a seat  with the new  owners on a permanent basis so as to watch his life long club, that in the eyes of some may be seen as only PARTLY gone.

I am not sure that scenario would count as 100%.

All valid points. Tim makes a good point in the Gazette. He says he expected Blackpool fans to all go back together but the way things are shaping up, it could be staggered. 

I would have to be 100% sure Oyston's have gone. Would listen to BST and go with their advice. 

Don't want the old scrote or any of his hangers on/family anywhere near the place before i go back
Surely he wouldn't want to stick around. Saying that, he's not the most logical of people.
Magic147 wrote:

What if a receiver is appointed and Owen somehow purchases the club shares via another one of his companies, facilitated by a loan or whatever?

We can't go back until we can be 100% sure that the cunts have gone.

I don't believe he has the money to do that and I don't believe anyone else is stupid enough to help him do it.
tangerine77 wrote:I don't believe he has the money to do that and I don't believe anyone else is stupid enough to help him do it.
Me neither, but until it's impossible that he will have any continuing involvement with our football club, I'd rather not take the risk.
All aboard
Let's see what they full judgement says.
tangerine77 wrote:All aboard

Nah...this is the all aboard jam...crank it !

I need to resurrect my which stand thread!

No new owner is going to let Oyston stay involved. He's poison, and his continued involvement would cost them thousands of ticket sales. Anyone buying will be buying into and working with BST... and I'm sure BST would let them know the score.

It's financial suicide to let him stay involved.

I will wait until BST make a statement.

I will get pissed and stoned tonight 👍

Tangerinenick wrote:

I will wait until BST make a statement.

I will get pissed and stoned tonight 👍

🖖

Definitely not a dry night tonight. 

Oxford at home has to the aim all going well. Quite happy that we are away on Saturday as it gives us time to get all the facts. 

He still owns though right?   The debt is in the hands of the receivers but he is still owner - or have I misinterpreted 
I think that's the key question on whether we can return or not. 
Bentent wrote:He still owns though right?   The debt is in the hands of the receivers but he is still owner - or have I misinterpreted 
Only on paper until they find someone to buy the club. He has no control of finances and you would hope the locks will be changed as soon as possible so he doesn't have access to anything within the ground. 

Just finding out about some work stuff, but as long as I'm free, I'm going to the Oxford game.

It's done for me, we've suffered long enough, it's time to go home.

The Seasider bar isn't big enough. They need to sort out that mess where the ticket office, club shop and bar is all in one area. 

We need to do this as one, we are gonna look complete cunts if there isn't at least 10k there.
Let's see what the groups meeting with the receiver say.
I’ll be at the first game after we get the all clear. 

I can't fucking wait for Saturday.

I'm not going but I can watch Stelling and actually properly give a shit about the score!

These need removing before that game. 

45a9ddfd13b3242a0e08977457ea1b03.jpg

Let the fans rip them down

Saddam Hussein style and throw shoes at it.