Yorkshire men are fucking ugly?
tp shirts

And their excuse for the tp shirts...

โ€œTheyโ€™re away shirts and we only go to away gamesโ€

Fucking STREWTH!

An embarrassment to my County..Its Not a penny more,not got a fucking clue๐Ÿ˜ก

NAPM and mushrooms uniting ๐Ÿ˜‰

Is this a recent pic?

Hero wrote:Yorkshire men are fucking ugly?
I bet youโ€™re a right handsome bastard ๐Ÿ˜
Fucking Scabs. Doesn't one of them post on here. Cunts like these are one of the reasons some will never go back

You have to remember that these people are such a minority. You will never get a full on boycott. The strength of the boycott has been amazing. That should be the focus, not these.ย 

Qblock2019 wrote:I bet youโ€™re a right handsome bastard ๐Ÿ˜
Nah, just bog standard mate. What I do have though is a fit as fuck wife. ๐Ÿ‘
tangerine77 wrote:Qblock has been bummed by them all?

All them different shirts on the wall.

Must be Seasiders local

Robbie is giving you some stick on AVFTT bally. Now he is the ultimate traitor.

Proud member of The Yorkshire Seasiders and they've helped me out on a number of occasions over the years.

That said, I have raised the same concerns about that same photo when it was originally posted, and certain other members attending Wembley for the Exeter game, as they will confirm.

Phil (Wizaard on t'turnips, current chair) and Wilf (Curryman on t'turnips, ex-chair) are great blokes and so are the majority of members, but yes as with most groups, some let them down.

10 Blokes and only 3 pintsย 
bpoolkev1966 wrote:10 Blokes and only 3 pintsย 
I was gobsmacked they wasnโ€™t half pints.
Hero wrote:Nah, just bog standard mate. What I do have though is a fit as fuck wife. ๐Ÿ‘
I know. I broke her in๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Magic147 wrote:

Proud member of The Yorkshire Seasiders and they've helped me out on a number of occasions over the years.

That said, I have raised the same concerns about that same photo when it was originally posted, and certain other members attending Wembley for the Exeter game, as they will confirm.

Phil (Wizaard on t'turnips, current chair) and Wilf (Curryman on t'turnips, ex-chair) are great blokes and so are the majority of members, but yes as with most groups, some let them down.

Glad you posted that as a bit of balance.ย 
tangerine77 wrote:Robbie is giving you some stick on AVFTT bally. Now he is the ultimate traitor.
...and yet they have dedicated Man Utd match day threads. At least Bally doesn't create Everton match threads!
I don't even go on it let alone post on that wankstain of a forum and I still get a mention.ย 

Top fucking Trolling. La La La La La