Chelsea fans sing racist songs every week but he has the cheeks to praise the club.

Can't be out here calling out Rangers fans for sectarianism when he completely ignores Chelsea fans racism.

I think compared to the sectarianism, any racism at Chelsea would be minuscule.

He has obviously reached boiling point over the abuse he has received and it all came out during that press conference. I think fair play to him for speaking out. Rangers fans obviously think he is a crackpot.
That’s Embarrassing he never mentioned the abuse Kris Boyd took last week and getting hit with a coin yet he mentions stupid things that were said last night. He’s lost it big style and embarrassed himself. Sticks and stones comes to mind 
blackpool ger wrote:That’s Embarrassing he never mentioned the abuse Kris Boyd took last week and getting hit with a coin yet he mentions stupid things that were said last night. He’s lost it big style and embarrassed himself. Sticks and stones comes to mind 
“Stupid things” or sectarianism in any normal functioning society.
A lot of Chelsea fans have links to Rangers (and Linfield) through sectarianism. Right wing cunts basically.
seanmacca100 wrote:“Stupid things” or sectarianism in any normal functioning society.
They are just words Sean I am sure even you in the heat  of the moment have said something derogatory and what may have been looked as sectarian. The problem with Celtic fans and their club is they think they are above all this and it’s always someone else’s fault. They exist from both sides yeah it’s bad but if you get hurt and offended by someone calling you a fienian bastard or a hun cunt then you really need to grow up and come in to the real world 
blackpool ger wrote:They are just words Sean I am sure even you in the heat  of the moment have said something derogatory and what may have been looked as sectarian. The problem with Celtic fans and their club is they think they are above all this and it’s always someone else’s fault. They exist from both sides yeah it’s bad but if you get hurt and offended by someone calling you a fienian bastard or a hun cunt then you really need to grow up and come in to the real world 
At what point did Steve Clarke mention Celtic supporters?
seanmacca100 wrote:At what point did Steve Clarke mention Celtic supporters?
That’s the whole point last week Kris Boyd gets called an Orange Bastard and gets hit with a coin and all  Clarke  wants to talk about is football and not about the supporters yet last night no football was mentioned all he wanted to talk about was the Rangers supporters. Don’t you think there is something wrong there he embarrassed himself and let his players down. Celtic fans in Valencia last night I take it must have been some other clubs fans in disguise. 
blackpool ger wrote:That’s the whole point last week Kris Boyd gets called an Orange Bastard and gets hit with a coin and all  Clarke  wants to talk about is football and not about the supporters yet last night no football was mentioned all he wanted to talk about was the Rangers supporters. Don’t you think there is something wrong there he embarrassed himself and let his players down. Celtic fans in Valencia last night I take it must have been some other clubs fans in disguise. 
Steve Clarke spoke out against the abuse he personally received, Kris Boyd spoke out against the abuse he personally received. Why is it whenever sectarianism is mentioned, whichever team the criticism is directed at their supporters instantly get on the defensive. Just call it out for what it is and move on.
seanmacca100 wrote:Steve Clarke spoke out against the abuse he personally received, Kris Boyd spoke out against the abuse he personally received. Why is it whenever sectarianism is mentioned, whichever team the criticism is directed at their supporters instantly get on the defensive. Just call it out for what it is and move on.

Well said. I will always want Rangers to beat Celtic but felt sorry for Steve Clark during that press conference. That's because the sectarianism stuff means nothing to me so I have no hidden agenda.

Both clubs are guilty of it; it's just a shame like you say that when somebody speaks out, the fans on the receiving end get all defensive. I am sure Steve Clarke doesn't condone Celtic fans doesn't exactly the same.

It's one of the best rivalries in football; it's just a shame it's built on other factors outside of football. To be fair, quite a lot of City derbies are.
Steve Clarke wants the Celtic job after Brenda leaves at the end of the season he won’t say nothing against Celtic he should be defending his players after the Celtic game  and he refused to as he has a hidden agenda 
blackpool ger wrote:Steve Clarke wants the Celtic job after Brenda leaves at the end of the season he won’t say nothing against Celtic he should be defending his players after the Celtic game  and he refused to as he has a hidden agenda 
As was shown Kris Boyd is more than capable of defending himself, he doesn’t need Clarke to father him. Boyd’s gobs certainly big enough.