This is the game that I’ll keep a close eye on. I hope the attendance doesn’t drop too much.
Midweek will be hard to judge the dropoff, Plymouth will be the real test.
Anyone know what we’ve sold so far? 

I’m think around 8,500 home fans for this one. 

I’ve got tickets for this and Plymouth. 

I’d be happy with 10.5k home fans
They will probably bring 1k. Would take 9k home fans to keep the attendance above 10k. Reckon it's a big ask.
seasider wrote:They will probably bring 1k. Would take 9k home fans to keep the attendance above 10k. Reckon it's a big ask.
Night games generally have a smaller crowd, Some love night games others don’t. 
What have we sold so far?
Miles better atmosphere under the floodlights.

Spoke to the ticket office this morning, the bloke who answered said he had no idea how many tickets we’d sold for Donny but there was loads left.

Make of that what you will.

Hero wrote:

Spoke to the ticket office this morning, the bloke who answered said he had no idea how many tickets we’d sold for Donny but there was loads left.

Make of that what you will.

There are loads left! 
Anyone have any figures?
seasider wrote:Anyone have any figures?
Be great to get 8k + . Don’t think it will get that high though. 
Not gonna lie the sales for this are pretty embarrassing so far.
Oh no! I know the East isn't being open bit still expected other stands to sell well. I hope we aren't talking embarrassing as in 4-5k? Surely lots of mini season tickets have been sold. 

They should have advertised the mini season ticket hard. Most people seem to have found out about the mini season ticket by word of mouth.

It's a bargain!

Anyone know how many we’ve sold so far?

Majority of the South has been sold up to Block S. Plenty of seats yet but all towards the front rows.

Loads of seats in South West - blocks S, R, Q

Majority of West sold.

A lot in the North West - J, H, F

Still quite a lot in North but this hasn't been on sale long

Doesn't look great considering the game is tomorrow. Reckon about 6-7k has been sold - wild guess simply by looking at online ticketing.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/march/north-stand-update/

Big queue again today .

tangerinejezza wrote:

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/march/north-stand-update/ ;

Big queue again today .

Link doesn’t work mate.

None of my mates have tickets and there’s eight of us. The only thing I can think is they’ll be loads just walking up on the night.

Blackpool Football Club would like to clarify the current position relating to ticket sales in the North Stand.

A decision has today been made to open up Blocks D, E and F for sale ahead of tomorrow’s game against Doncaster Rovers, with the visitors previously allocated Blocks A and B.

A further update on the availability of the North Stand for the club’s other four home fixtures this season will be made in due course.

The ticket office is once again extremely busy today with supporters looking to purchase tickets and season tickets for the Doncaster Rovers match.

Due to the current length of queues and volume of telephone calls, the club would advise those already in receipt of tickets to refrain, where possible, from changing seats for this fixture only.

The ticket office is open until 5.30pm today and from 9am until kick-off tomorrow. 

I reckon over 10k
9,324 is my guess which would be pretty good for a Tuesday night in this weather.

I’ve got 2 spares going top row of block w in south stand, £12 each adults (season ticket replacement match tickets) as I’ve moved to north for this game

Fucking hell, just spoke to the bloke at the ticket office and he said hopefully It should get up to 7K.

This has to be a joke right?

Always going to be the case, Plymouth is the real test.
I know their commercial dept. is relatively non-existant at the moment, but there should have been a campaign to sell the 6 game mini-season tickets, when the Southend tickets went on sale.
Hero wrote:

Fucking hell, just spoke to the bloke at the ticket office and he said hopefully It should get up to 7K.

This has to be a joke right?

After Macca described the amount as embarrassing yesterday, this unfortunately could be true.