6500 as of last night it would appear. Can I change my estimate to 7,100!

What's the mid week average attendance for a mid table club in League 1?

Would say average league one clubs about 4-5k and the bigger ones around 8k.... then Sunderland, Portsmouth, Bradford and Charlton in a league of their own.

Would have thought Donny would bring in region up to 1000+ - game in hand & chance to cement position in play offs .... 

Anything around the 9500-10k mark think will be a decent turnout?

9-10k would be excellent. Doesn't look likely if what Hero says is true about hoping to reach 7k.
seasider wrote:Would say average league one clubs about 4-5k and the bigger ones around 8k.... then Sunderland, Portsmouth, Bradford and Charlton in a league of their own.
So 7k would actually be about right for us then?
TheSteed wrote:So 7k would actually be about right for us then?
Yes but expected more with it being the only second game back. Over time, 7k would be fairly decent for us especially for your normal run of the mill matches.
We have to get it over 8k minimum. 
TheSteed wrote:So 7k would actually be about right for us then?
No it's crap given the circumstances 
tangerine77 wrote:No it's crap given the circumstances 

You'd want more given the circumstances, but it's hardly an embarrassment

We had crowds of 6k for night games in the Championship, I had just hoped the novelty would last a little longer.
tangerine77 wrote:We had crowds of 6k for night games in the Championship, I had just hoped the novelty would last a little longer.
I am not sure it has a lot  to do with novelty wearing off.  Probably has more to do with the fact it is harder to get out of mid week evening commitments then it is weekend ones. 

Another 10,000+ crowd on the cards tonight under the lights for the first time in years. Lengthy Queues are likely so please book your tickets online to collect at the ticket office or make sure if you’re getting them tonight please arrive early to save yourself queuing down to Central Drive 😁😁😁

#WeAreMightyAgain

From tangerine knights

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Where have you heard 10k plus?
Tangerine knights
Believe it when I see it but if so, that's another good effort. 
10k would be very, very good.
7,404. Lower than most anticipated.

Comparison with rest of division

Barnsley v Sunderland 18.2k

AFC Wimbledon v Peterborough 2.7k

Bradford v Luton 15.9k

Blackpool v Doncaster 7.4k

Charlton v Burton 9.5k

Coventry v Fleetwood 9.2k

Gillingham v Bristol Rovers Unknown

Plymouth v Shrewsbury 8.5k

Rochdale v Oxford 2.3k

Scunthorpe v Southend 3.2k

Walsall v Portsmouth 4k

Wycombe v Accy Unknown

tangerine77 wrote:

Another 10,000+ crowd on the cards tonight under the lights for the first time in years. Lengthy Queues are likely so please book your tickets online to collect at the ticket office or make sure if you’re getting them tonight please arrive early to save yourself queuing down to Central Drive 😁😁😁

#WeAreMightyAgain

From tangerine knights

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

What happened to this? Was this reverse psychology by the TK to get more people to buy tickets?
seasider wrote:7,404. Lower than most anticipated.

Not bad for 3rd tier football on a Tuesday night

Also:

TheCanuck wrote:I am not sure it has a lot  to do with novelty wearing off.  Probably has more to do with the fact it is harder to get out of mid week evening commitments then it is weekend ones. 

tangerine77 wrote:We had crowds of 6k for night games in the Championship, I had just hoped the novelty would last a little longer.

I know half a dozen nobs from over wyre who went Saturday that have been to less than 5 games in the last dozen years. Saturday was a one off.

There were only a few thousand boycotted who will actually bother week in week out. The rest are fair weather fans.

You could argue we had 12k in the Championship but the reality was they were cling ons from the PL cheap season tickets. 

If we can average 7.4k in League One next season, you would take that. There will be bigger away followings than that tonight as well  

To be fair, the weather probably put quite a few off . 
3,000 tickets were handed out to local schools/community projects.  2075 were used. Hopefully these will become regular supporters in the future.
So there were only 5000 there really?
I might believe it if it wasn’t from the oystain apologist. 
That's obviously how they boosted the figures during the boycott - I am not sure so sure I believe that now. The club wouldn't have known the demand and the receivers are in it to make money; not give so many free tickets away. Doesn't make sense to me.
Bullshit.

They were queuing out of the ticket office when I finished work on Monday. Why the fuck would they give 3,000 away! 

It’s eastbeach’s usual bullshit.