2046ed3f6550854184bad9afdc5cfd3d.jpg_large

"Tech firm Card Saver, run by Lancashire entrepreneur Andy Pilley – who owns local rivals and fellow League One club Fleetwood Town – have now been named as the club’s new payment technology provider."

"The Blackpool-based payment solutions company will provide all cashless payment services at the League One club, allowing fans to buy tickets and merchandise via either debit and credit cards, or Apple and Google Pay."

"We have now installed 25 payment terminals covering all areas of the club, from the ticket office, club shop and in the hospitality and food and beverage areas."

So this was the reason he visited Bloomfield Road the other day. 
Any chance he could work on developing training facilities next?
I'm sure he's done it for free out of the goodness of his heart :)
I can't get past the state of the pitch in the background. 
seasider wrote:I can't get past the state of the pitch in the background. 
That's the first thing that I saw looks boggy as hell  .. not as bad as Accringtons other night though 
Pilley must be so tempted, surely. Just don't think he would do it to Fleetwood. 
just to stir things? An amalgamation????
Yes, this card thing is just a cover up :)

I hope he doesn’t do one on Fleetwood but I’d love him on board. True fan. Good bloke. Nothing else to say. No chance of a merger. Don’t think anyone would want it.

The only reason he'd jump ship is if he new he couldn't make Fleetwood any further .. he may be tempted but would it really be right to walk away from Fleetwood 

The card thing makes perfect sense. The one thing you need post-Oyston is financial accountability. Along with the bullshit gate numbers there must have been skimming and scams galore. I bet there's no way to find out actual income and expenses for the past few years. 

The receivers financial reports as they get the club ready for the market will be one page, bold letters..WHAT THE FUCK !

You really thinks he turns up to jobs? Does he fuck, he has people on the payroll for that.

He’d need a buyer for Fleetwood first. I don’t think many would be in the queue for it. 

Sometimes bosses go for a nosy. 

He might just be curious being a Blackpool fan but he certainly aint installing pay points.
tangerine77 wrote:He might just be curious being a Blackpool fan but he certainly aint installing pay points.
He could be there from a sales perspective if it's a big contract to his firm. Contracts would usually be signed prior to delivery though.
seasider wrote:He could be there from a sales perspective if it's a big contract to his firm. Contracts would usually be signed prior to delivery though.
Every day?

The idea of him there wiring everything up is funny. 

When I worked in shop fitting, a big boss would show up right at the end. Pretend they were there to help but get in the way , then take the client out for lunch. 

Just publicity and advertising for his firm. I'd never heard of this business until this thread
tangerine77 wrote:He might just be curious being a Blackpool fan but he certainly aint installing pay points.
Fucking hell lad, how many times do you need telling. My mate is installing them for him.
Have you mentioned this before?  Does he make us much as you? How long has he worked for him? 

I’ve not mentioned that my mate works for Pilley no. I have mentioned that he was there on business and he was providing the card shit for the tills.

My mate is on good money.

blackpool ger wrote:Have you mentioned this before?  Does he make us much as you? How long has he worked for him? 
Don’t be silly bri. No one makes as much as hero. He’s on a zillion pounds a minute. 
I wonder if Hero is likely to  bid for the club!!
whitstabletangerine wrote:I wonder if Hero is likely to  bid for the club!!
With his spare change Whits. 👍
He'll never have a better opportunity of buying BFC than now. I feel sure he's seriously thinking about it.
Who was that clown that used to post about making shit loads of money and having loads of woman every week? 
blackpool ger wrote:Who was that clown that used to post about making shit loads of money and having loads of woman every week? 

OIAH 

Oyston is a hero. And hero. 

Interesting!! 

Exactly mate he reminds me of him 

tangerinejezza wrote:

OIAH 

Oyston is a hero. And hero. 

Interesting!! 

seasidefox wrote:He'll never have a better opportunity of buying BFC than now. I feel sure he's seriously thinking about it.

The challenge will be selling Fleetwood. 

seasider wrote:

The challenge will be selling Fleetwood. 

Hero doesn’t own Fleetwood! 😎