Watching this now, part one was on last night and part two is on tonight.

Definite pedo.

We’re watching it too.
Not watched it yet but Michael Jackson fans are adamant the people in the documentary are doing it for their own benefit. 
I’ll wait till I’ve seen it all but it does feel like America’s Jimmy Savill
Savile could dance.

How didn’t these parents see something was wrong?

A grown man wanting to spend time with your young child????

Fucking weird.
I’ve had to stop watching that.
FFS lock these fucking parents up, they're just as much to blame as noncey pants.
Not slept well last night after watching some of that. The descriptive interviews were too disturbing.    
Magic147 wrote:FFS lock these fucking parents up, they're just as much to blame as noncey pants.
Exactly, who let's their young child sleep in bed with a grown man. Makes you think he was paying them to turn a blind eye.
Looks like everyone else thinks he was a pedo. Radio stations are refusing to play his songs and his statue has been removed from the football museum.

I felt sick after watching that. With two boys myself I think it's fucking shocking that this happened, but even more so that these parents failed in their duty to provide a safe environment for their kids.

What a vile, disgusting fucking pedo, he should be brought back to life and fucking killed again.

To be fair every fucker knew he was a pedo apart from some brainwashed fans. Half of Hollywood are dirty pedos.
tangerine77 wrote:To be fair every fucker knew he was a pedo apart from some brainwashed fans. Half of Hollywood are dirty pedos.
One of my wife's mate is absolutely obsessed with Michael Jackson. She was preaching to everyone not to watch it and it was all lies. There will be lots of people like this.
I'd love to know if GSP has watched it and what he thinks of it.

Like everything these days, if your opinion is proved to be incorrect, you don't change your opinion, you just shout louder.

In years to come, historians will call it the UKIP-Trump Effect.

🤣🤣

Haha, very good.
Watching part two now.

I have a real problem here.

This is a picture I just took of my dining room wall. As you can see, I have a picture of the Prince of Pop sitting alongside Amy Winehouse, Walter White and others.

My wife is something of a fan. We will be watching the new programs at some point. My wife is convinced he is innocent and gets really angry when I try and provide any alternative viewpoint, no matter how objectively. Dreading watching the new interviews. She will spend two hours screaming at the TV about his innocence, while I worry about having noncey pants eyeing me up from his position on the wall.

Turn it upside down, so instead of it being Michael Jackson's signature pose its just someone doing a handstand.
😀
coinslot wrote:

I have a real problem here.

This is a picture I just took of my dining room wall. As you can see, I have a picture of the Prince of Pop sitting alongside Amy Winehouse, Walter White and others.

My wife is something of a fan. We will be watching the new programs at some point. My wife is convinced he is innocent and gets really angry when I try and provide any alternative viewpoint, no matter how objectively. Dreading watching the new interviews. She will spend two hours screaming at the TV about his innocence, while I worry about having noncey pants eyeing me up from his position on the wall.

Show her your piles and tell her you were a victim
Was he a priest?
Bally wrote:Was he a priest?
He did things with his staff😮
Bally wrote:
Was he a priest?
Yes, he was a Labour politician