Just another personal account of the "homecoming".

Set off on public transport, in the hope of a few libations amongst old friends.

Ha!!

Got to the Bloomfield at the prearranged time, queued for over half an hour after doing three tours of a packed pub,  without finding the boys. 

After eventually purchasing a couple (pointless queuing again for a second), made up my mind to walk to the ground and continue my search,  as they had my ticket. Would I have to pay for one of the 80 or so spares? 

Then I saw him and my heart soared; the lads had relocated to Bloomfield Club,  but my dashing prince had returned for me ♥

Met Ger, Leesthedaddy and lovely lady Karen,  Magic and lovely dad,  Cheshire and lovely now not so little daughter Ava. An emotional reunion reinforced how long it's been. Ava was a child last time I saw her,  Magic slimmer,  Chris not grey and Bri more generous at the bar.

Then into the ground.  What an emotional moment; not felt as close to tears since Tony Parkes addressed the Wembley crowd.  Couldn't believe what was happening then and felt the same yesterday.

Now for the game............. 

.......With four minutes to go,  T77, who'd been complaining about the cold,  his bladder and the beer,  suggested we leave early.  Brian,  MOTD pundit in waiting,  said,  "OK by me, this is shite!!! 

I followed soon after,  but,  again,  they'd lost me. Heard a roar as I passed aforementioned Club,  suggesting either we'd equalized,  or Tony Green had come on!! 

Had another in the Bloomfield,  before an earlier than expected train home, accompanied,  part of the way,  by Phil and daughter.

As Chris kept reminding me,  yesterday wasn't about the result.  Agree to a point,  but reality will kick in soon and we'll realise there's a long way to go,  on and off the field.

Onwards and upwards. COYP!! 

BTW,  T77, I did manage to squeeze under the barrier on my way out.

Ha ha, that's hilarious 
We were looking for you after the game.

Top report of the day mate.  However, I believe you've missed out the rather fetching tangerine clutch purse that made its debut.

Great to see you again matey and hopefully get you that pint back 😊

Ha ha, the pink handbag. When the fuck did I go grey?
Thanks for the report. Glad you enjoyed your day.
seasider wrote:Thanks for the report. Glad you enjoyed your day.
Must have been near you in the Bloomfield pre-kick off
tangerine77 wrote:Ha ha, the pink handbag. When the fuck did I go grey?
Seemed like you'd got a few silver strands in your hair

For your info,  BTW,  I've been told :-

The "man bag" was as near to tangerine as wouldn't make a difference and

In Italy, France and other, cultural countries,  my accessories would be considered  fashionable.

Gotta move with the times,  girls. 

Nice to finaly meet you guys. Bally has to be next on the list but I was told he's a miserable old cunt & will probably never show again?? 😀

We took a vote, (well, we didnt but we all agreed) this (The Bloomfield Club) should be the place to meet for future fixtures, the official BHS meeting place. The Bloomfield Pub & others are just so fucking packed out, you cant get served, you cant find a spot or sit down not to mention the temperature in these places with all the boddies in the room.

Unfortunatley we wont be there again on Tue but will deffo get another in before the end of the season, hopefully 2 & the last game is a deffo for us.

Im considering a ST for next season but I have my boat now too & thats another expensive membership with only limited chances to get out on a Saturday.

Decisions decisions
sudds green wrote:

For your info,  BTW,  I've been told :-

The "man bag" was as near to tangerine as wouldn't make a difference and

In Italy, France and other, cultural countries,  my accessories would be considered  fashionable.

Gotta move with the times,  girls. 

Fucking poof.

😘

Think Fleetwood on Easter Monday will be my next game but definitely ST next season and Bloomfield club 👍

Thats it Chesh, youve decided for me.

Its the Cods & the last home game. decision made. Just need to find the reddies now.

I might bring my youngest 2 too but cant handle doing both games with them both, theyre animals together.

So what do we think the biggest gate will be out of the 2? Cods or last game? I recon the Cods, especialy as its a BH Monday.
sudds green wrote:Must have been near you in the Bloomfield pre-kick off
Took ages to get served then had them near the entrance to the pub outside. 
seasider wrote:Took ages to get served then had them near the entrance to the pub outside. 
Took about 10 minutes 
Far too long that Steed & you must have dressed as a bird for that kinda setvice?
Leesthedaddy wrote:Far too long that Steed & you must have dressed as a bird for that kinda setvice?

Was seasider who went to the bar.

So yeah.

Sudds thought on the day

Gers a tight cunt, magics a fat cunt,77 is a grey cunt (although i deny this, might have one or two different coloured hairs creeping in but i still look like superman), chesh is a bald cunt and lees a lucky cunt.

Top man bag though.
Magic147 wrote:Top man though.
Thanks,  Pete. 

3 minute film of Saturday....

Not bad being a tight cunt I only spent 95 quid on the day 😂

tangerine77 wrote:

Sudds thought on the day

Gers a tight cunt, magics a fat cunt,77 is a grey cunt (although i deny this, might have one or two different coloured hairs creeping in but i still look like superman), chesh is a bald cunt and lees a lucky cunt.

Great video that uncletom
I’m glad I made it on to the cunt list. 😂😂
Leesthedaddy wrote:I’m glad I made it on to the cunt list. 😂😂

Founder member,  mate 

We saw Mike as well 

I got told off today at work for using the cunt word. They said it the was the most vile word ever and I could have used any swear word but that one. I told them cunt is the BHS motto and I never used it before I came on this forum.
🤣🤣
Sounds like your boss is a cunt.
Magic147 wrote:Sounds like your boss is a cunt.
He works for himself 🤣🤣.

Magic called it right.

Clever cunt