Pre-Match

- Well apparently there were 15,000 (including plastic paddies seasiders) on saturday don't know if prices were reduced I'd guess at 5,252

- 10k or thereabouts? Midweek games are always slightly lower for crowds.

- I would think at least 8k prob more as they can buy a season ticket for under 50 quid so as woukd have cost 22 for last match a lot will have bought 1

- they sold 9000 season tickets at £50 , i guess 12,500 for Tuesday

- 13000+ they will think they have a realistic chance of the playoffs and a victory against us will be instrumental in achieving that.

- Blackpool are the type of team that we have had difficulty in imposing our game on for years, big, physical, put players around the ball when not in possession, are good at set pieces and will be fancying themselves to get into the playoff  positions at our expense  and on the form yesterday have every chance of doing so.

- Can only see another defeat unfortunately, the energy appears to have evaporated from the squad. This season is starting to remind me of season 1990/1, top of the old fourth division towards the end of January then faded badly eventually finishing 11th and winning just four more matches.

- Blackpool are a good side and will be fully up for the fight . It’s a night game and should attract a good home crowd . With a possible points deduction still hanging over their heads this will act as an even greater incentive not to drop more points . Their pitch is terrible but they know how to use it and will pump long balls up

- A fair bit of momentum with Blackpool at the moment , Oyston gone at long last and on a good run of form .

- What are your views on the punishment (if any) that Blackpool should receive by the EFL on Wednesday?
1/ Administration.
2/ Flares at their match yesterday.
3/ Pitch invasion.
All of which breach EFL rules. Is it OK for special cases? and if the answer is nothing does this open the door for every other team to do the same?  

- They’ll get off with a points deduction so as not punish them again and reduce the chance of the club being sold .

- well deebee you've "bottled it" ... did you forget to mention the bottle thrown on the pitch incident in that Lancashire Derby v Accrington The well mannered goalie kindly threw it back into the crowd  "mistakenly" believing there was a one old penny deposit on the bottle.  how times change

- They won’t get any punishment,did us or burton when they ran on the pitch, they will get a warning as not to do it again as they have not done it in the last 5 years, and the rules for administration were brought in I believe to stop overspending and they have not done that, but I could be wrong

- They have to lose point for going into administration or the F.A. is setting a dangerous president and it will allow more clubs to do it without any punishment just like before , just because the owners could not get on should not affect the outcome.

- It’s not in the rules they have to lose points if they can prove they can fulfill there remaining fixtures i will be amazed if they do, by not overspending they have not gained any advantage so really there is nothing to punish them for and I think they have gone into receivership not administraton

- It should be an automatic deduction , nearly every club which has been run into the ground and ignores the rules and then plunged the club into serious debt has been given the same , ever since Southampton -Leicester took advantage of no punishment being available to the FA . The rules were brought in to stop unscrupulous owners just raping the club and not paying its debts to players and it’s  liabilities through the limited companies act . 

- This isn't a classic case of a club running into financial difficulties though is it? It's certainly not a case of over trading or otherwise. The High Court took legal action against the Oystons to force them to meet their debt, imposed by a previous court, to settle with Belokon.

- It isn't fair to assume anything as Blackpool's situation is unique to them and should be treated as such.

- they have not seen there team play for 4 years and the match finished i think the efl will give them a warning only

- That’s great now the lunatic owners have left the asylum! Will be a good atmosphere now the fans have their club back - hopefully they’ll get carried away and lose heavily to us!!

- Can someone educate me on the Blackpool owners?  Because from the outside it just looks like there in league 1 doing OK. What's the problem? Hardly richardsonesq levels is it?

- They basically took all the money out of the club and invested nothing the training ground has to be the worst in history of any club,the main reason for the boycott was they started suing the fans

- How is that worse than getting sent down for arson by burning the very ground the team plays in? As for investing in the training ground, which club does plough money into it? Bad owners? Maybe, hardly the worst though surely. Like said, they are doing OK in league 1, which for a club that size is about right.

- They are doing that despite the owners rather than because of them.

- Just because they have not tried to burn the ground down they are just as bad , they once loaned themselves 5 million from the club to buy a plot of land only to sell it for 20 million to the travelodge they have bleed the club dry of any money that has come into the club and to sue your own fans is bad

Doing well for a club our size????

We’re easily twice the size of Donny Rovers and that’s being kind to them.

Thought you would pick that comment out. To be fair it was only one poster, then rest seemed pretty clued up.
seasider wrote:To be fair it was only one poster, then rest seemed pretty clued up.
What, that we are easier twice their size?

No the poster saying he can't see what Oyston has done wrong and that we are in our rightful place.

Doncaster have grown as a club in comparison to their days at Belle Vue. They were typically a non-league/League two club when I was growing up. We are a bigger club though.

Post Match

- It's a foul on Marosi. Their defender has got hold of him, preventing Marko from jumping for the ball. Should have been goal disallowed and a free kick to us.

- How many of the 9,000 fans bought the season tickets because they were cheap knowing that they wouldn't be able to attend every match? You also don't know how many are young children that won't be allowed to go on a school night.
It is still far better than they have been getting for some time.

- That was a poor performance. Who had a good game? I find it hard to pick anyone. I will put it down to the wind, a poor pitch, lack of a striker and a Blackpool side playing to the best of their limited ability.

- Well I thought they all put in a very good shift to say they were playing on a pitch resembling a beach,pressed very well all game, weren't bullied against a very big physical side, all gave 100% well done everyone tonight.

- I don't normally moan about refs, but this has been three games in a row now. Tonight. Every. Single. Blackpool Corner. That little fat shite standing in front of Marosi and sticking his arse  into him to block him. Every, single corner.

- Considering the conditions not a bad game to watch. Thought the players coped very well.
A definite determination to get something from the game and this was a big improvement on Saturdays performance.

- A good point away at a hard place to go to, and another point on some of our main adversaries for a play off finish to the season.

- Taking all things into account, that's a good result. Could this be the turning point we're looking for?

- I hope they Blackpool get 50 points taken away, after throwing pyros in to our crowd juat. Issed a young lad whizzed past his head they are disgusting barstwards

- You have to realise that it is a town full of deprived residents. Many of them haven't even experienced a good old traditional day out at the seaside.

- It’s Blackpool they’ve been treat unfairly by the their owners. Anybody else going into to receivership they would be docked points. But it’s poor little Blackpool

- Blackpool’s idiot fringe will be in full swing fora while because the majority have finally got what they’ve wanted for so long. Most disgusting ones amongst them are those threatening violence to the handful who’ve kept watching the team over the past few years.

- Maybe they view the handful who have continued to support the team as scabs.

- And maybe that's no f**king excuse to act like bell ends towards oppo fans who are bringing money into your bankrupt club

- Totally agree, and they have obviously forgotten the support we gave them a couple of years ago.

- They were just a bunch of moronic teenagers. A small percentage are only there for agro and are not real supporters of the club. Some of them probably went to their first match on Saturday!!!

- Ye true they came flying in not giving a shit. I think they thought at first that it was let off in our end, maybe if they had looked they would have seen it was orange not red. It is now 2 games on the trot now

- No excuses, but let's not forget that we have our own moronic teenagers, and we have had our own issues with pyros.

- They haven't forgotten though, Christine and others at the Blackpool Supporters Trust have always been complimentary of all the support they've received, including ours.

- Really don't get this whole thing about the Blackpool owners being bad. They are in league 1 doing well, what's wrong with that? No where near our level of bad owners with Richardson. f**k em, moaning gets.

Shame Ken Richardson didnt do a proper job and finish the shitty little club off.

That poster is right though. Doncaster fans have been supportive of our situation and remember then singing Oyston out. It's like we just forget that at times or maybe no one is arsed and it's all about BFC.
tangerine77 wrote:

Shame Ken Richardson didnt do a proper job and finish the shitty little club off.

Don’t talk out of your inbred arse. Donny fans helped in our cause in the last few years. With the antics of the last 2 Home games any sympathy other fans had for us will soon be gone.
Added a couple more comments. The last one is a gem but you can't blame them if they are getting stuff thrown at them.

You have to draw the line at throwing smoke bombs in the opposition ground. I quite like them if they add to the atmosphere but don't throw them at people. We now have these things hanging over us:

- bottle throwing at Accy

- Pitch invasion

- Throwing smoke bombs at the away crowd

There is no way the FA will turn a blind eye to all three. Real shame after all the hard work people have done. We are meant to be making this club  an attractive proposition to potential buyers.

Agree, they need to wind it in.

If the Muckers are so keen to have their own stand, they should accept the responsibility of controlling the people in it.

Do you think they’ll take into account the large banner we have on display at every game that’s says FUCK THE EFL????
Pretty sure they will demand the club stop that from gaining entry.
seasider wrote:

You have to draw the line at throwing smoke bombs in the opposition ground. I quite like them if they add to the atmosphere but don't throw them at people. We now have these things hanging over us:

- bottle throwing at Accy

- Pitch invasion

- Throwing smoke bombs at the away crowd

There is no way the FA will turn a blind eye to all three. Real shame after all the hard work people have done. We are meant to be making this club  an attractive proposition to potential buyers.

This carries on, a lot of people will regret succeding in getting rid of Oyston. Damn idiots. I'll be getting a season ticket next season, I think I'll avoid the North Stand.

Eagle Day

I've never agreed with anything you've posted. Ever.

Today's the first day.

I’m going to get a season ticket smack bang in the middle of it all.
Hero wrote:I’m going to get a season ticket smack bang in the middle of it all.

Haha, to be fair I bet the atmosphere is brilliant.

They just need to cut the stupid shit.

Exactly. They deserve praise for generating the atmosphere but at the same time accept criticism for doing twattish things. The authorities will deal with it, just hope the club aren't punished. 

I can't see the club escaping punishment now tbh, too many occurrences.

We'd have got away with the pitch invasion I reckon, but not with the other stuff and the other incidents around the country.

Could make the EFLs mind up re the points deduction or could be other punishments.

Qblock2019 wrote:Don’t talk out of your inbred arse. Donny fans helped in our cause in the last few years. With the antics of the last 2 Home games any sympathy other fans had for us will soon be gone.
Inbred? I'm from Blackpool you dozy  cunt.  

Definitely shouldn't be having a go at opposition fans. Most of whom were sympathetic of the boycott.

There's a couple of thousand Scabs to punch and abuse if they feel they need to be aggressive.

Bally wrote:

There's a couple of thousand Scabs to punch and abuse if they feel they need to be aggressive.

Did you enjoy the Man City game?

Blackpool have always had a massive wanker element in the away crowds, seems like they are in overdrive at the moment since returning.

All 3 incidents were disgraceful and unnecessary. BST have spent years building sympathy and support for the club. These pricks have managed to trash most of it in less than 10 days.

Cheesyleps wrote:

All 3 incidents were disgraceful and unnecessary. BST have spent years building sympathy and support for the club. These pricks have managed to trash most of it in less than 10 days.

We’ve had good fun doing it though. That fat Donny fan last night deserved a smoke bomb thrown at his hooter.

Hero, you need to stop this violence shite. It's a BFC forum, not a Muckers Hooligan Facebook page!

We want this forum to grow and we don't stand a chance if people are reading comments like that.
Magic147 wrote:

Eagle Day

I've never agreed with anything you've posted. Ever.

Today's the first day.

Congratulations Magic. Proves there is a first time for everything. 😀

seasider wrote:

Hero, you need to stop this violence shite. It's a BFC forum, not a Muckers Hooligan Facebook page!

We want this forum to grow and we don't stand a chance if people are reading comments like that.

Fair enough, but in my defence this board has a broad spectrum of volatile posts ranging from Football, Political and race.

Don’t just highlight mine.

🤔 🤔 🤔 

He’s right, however, he does go a bit too far. 

One of the reasons I like this place is because you can call people like Magic a cunt. 

🤣🤣🤣

The smoke bomb thrower should be banned - clown!

UTMP 😁
Tangerinenick wrote:The smoke bomb thrower should be banned - clown!

UTMP 😁
They’ll find him on the cctv and he’s getting a fbo.