https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/fa-to-investigate-pitch-invasion-after-blackpool-s-stoppage-time-equaliser-against-southend-1-9642350

They also investigating the bottle incident at Accrington.

Just got to hope the authorities turn a blind eye and look at the circumstances. Can't see it myself. Club will get fined.
Wouldnt surprise me for there to be crowd issues again tomorrow.

I doubt the news today of that guy getting a 14 week jail sentence for chinning a player at the weekend will help matters either. 

Saying that though, a jail term for conviction of raping a 16 year old kid didnt matter so who knows. 

Invasion against Huddersfield

Attempts to get to owners during/ after game (and do what, I wonder? Scenes similar to yesterday in Birmingham and North London?)

Flares/bottles at Accrington

Invasion against Southend.

Whether it's FA, or EFL,  disciplinary action must be taken.  Behaviour of so-called called  "fans" unacceptable and embarrassing.

We making it easy for League officials, or what?

Self-destruct mode on the part of some idiots who are undoing the good work of others

After all we've been through, it seems some of our own want us to fail.

Can't take matters into the pitch and compromise players' safety.

There were no flares at either game.

There were smoke canisters. There is an important difference what with one being rather dangerous and the other not. 

Apologies

Take it all back

Shouldn't be any repercussions then

Kismet wise wrote:

Apologies

Take it all back

Shouldn't be any repercussions then

Precisely! 😉
Anyone remember Paulco!?? He’s back! 
Not here, thank fuck.

Luckily there's no evidence.

It was a happy invasion unlike others at the weekend. Maybe a small fine but don't think will it will too harsh.

After a weekend like the last, there's got to be a deterrent in place.

I'm sure players' safety can be at risk, whether those invading are " happy" or not.

We can't keep expecting leniency because of what we've been through

Kismet wise wrote:

After a weekend like the last, there's got to be a deterrent in place.

I'm sure players' safety can be at risk, whether those invading are " happy" or not.

I've got a house party coming up soon but I need to make sure people leave by a certain time. Do you take bookings?
Kismet wise wrote:

Do you not get the message?

“Fuck the EFL”

Kismet wise wrote:

I agree starting from today. It was the first game after 4/5 years so there will be leniency, pretty sure of that.

But I’ve not had chance to throw my bottle on the pitch!

Can we not start it from the next game?

His brother Dennis would be ashamed.