I had to go to the ground to get an extra ticket today. Thinking I could get one near to my season tickets or if not? move all 4 tickets somewhere near (thinking maybe further along the row?). Not a chance the South Stand just had the odd ticket one or two seats scattered about in every block, most of it was sold out and I was in there about 11.45am . I think we are heading for another big crowd. I was thinking if we got 8K to this game it would be a great achievement but I think it could be closer to 10,000? now that would be a heck of a crowd! can we do it?

I made a quick video of my trip to the ticket office today, it was an hour wait

I’m wonder if they will open the east then?  We want 7/8 tickets altogether.

If them market these games right we potential to have big crowds at all the remaining fixtures. A good run would obviously help too.

They've done a good job so far with the mini season tickets and social media presence.

Can't see them opening the East. 

seasider wrote:

They've done a good job so far with the mini season tickets and social media presence.

Can't see them opening the East. 

So they’re going to turn fans away?
There were a few blocks free yesterday, not checked this morning. Hopefully they will!
I’ve got 2 spares going top row of block w in south stand, £12 each adults (season ticket replacement match tickets) as I’ve moved to north for this game.