Whilst it was never going to come close to Saturdays atmosphere, I thought the North Stand  were terrific tonight👍

Non-stop noise all game and everyone standing.

And I was sat near the South end of  the West Stand.

Apparently someone in the North threw a smoke bomb at the away fans?

Yeah that was the only black spot, on an otherwise fine display from the kop end.

seasider wrote:Apparently someone in the North threw a smoke bomb at the away fans?

Not doing us any favours... 

Fuck the EFL
seasider wrote:Apparently someone in the North threw a smoke bomb at the away fans?

Spotted that flying over block C. 

Loads of noise from the north stand made a good atmosphere last night. One very funny chant about Jimmy Savill. 🤣

Yes the Muckers have done a good job  with that.

What happens if there is a following? Will away fans get more of the North or will they use the East? Sounds like we need to keep the North or at least part of it.

Idiots.

Wonder how long before neutrals start thinking 'Oyston was right about this lot'.

I just see it as kids being kids. If people started getting injured then my view would change, until then I’m not arsed about a smoke bomb or a pitch invasion.
CheshireSeasider wrote:

Wonder how long before neutrals start thinking 'Oyston was right about this lot'.

So what if they do. The fan base is a reflection on our local community and there is no hiding that!  We come from Blackpool, a town with awful social issues and problems normally only seen in big cities. What do people want?

Hero wrote:

What do people want?

probably to go to a game without getting a smoke bomb thrown at you. 

Not much to ask really, is it ? 

tangerinejezza wrote:

probably to go to a game without getting a smoke bomb thrown at you. 

Not much to ask really, is it ? 

You see what goes on in our town, just be greatful it’s nothing more serious.

I remember again Forest on a Tuesday night a Blackpool fan threw a 12 inch kitchen knife over the stand and into the away fans.

The town is  full of idiots, some will go to the footy.

I’ve seen bottles, cans, stones and even a sweeping brush launched at us and thrown back. Most of the scrotes inBlackpool don’t support the pool. 
Hero wrote:

I just see it as kids being kids. If people started getting injured then my view would change, until then I’m not arsed about a smoke bomb or a pitch invasion.

Agreed about the pitch invasion, up to a point. I took part in quiet a few in my younger days, but people did not carry knives back then like they do now. No telling what could happen these days.

I think most of the older ones of us who can remember the 70s and 80s probably had a few scraps in their youth. I can’t be arsed now with it. But as mentioned above, idiots with knives don’t care if you end up dead, but your kids and wife might be a tad upset. 

Throw the smoke bombs into the empty segregated block, if you must throw them anywhere.