Getting a bit worrying now. Just beaten Boro away from home and two points off play-offs. 
lets hope Brum put a stop to it on Saturday.
They are in bad form so can't see it. 
Relax, it's the nobbers. They have a hard earned reputation as bottlers when they get close.
West Brom are after there manager, hopefully that will derail things.
Makes no difference where they finish, unless it's in the top 2.
Magic147 wrote:Makes no difference where they finish, unless it's in the top 2.
But they’re scabby cunts, they might fluke it again.
Hero wrote:But they’re scabby cunts, they might fluke it again.
I honestly don’t think they’ll even make 6th. Decent manager and squad but there’s many others who will pip them to it e.g. Bristol City...Villa, Derby maybe. 
The form table would suggest not. Let's hope it's a case of all good things must come to an end and it starts next match. They have certainly thrown themselves into the mix with that win at Boro. Just when we are getting back into the footy, the last thing we need is them lot getting promoted to the Premier League.
As Deepdale is online, perhaps he can explain why 7,200 went to Blackburn but only 300 odd went to Middlesbrough for such an important match? 

They were a big club for err, one game. Blackburn is practically a home game for them so you would expect to take a home sized support. A bit like us tbh.

seasider wrote:As Deepdale is online, perhaps he can explain why 7,200 went to Blackburn but only 300 odd went to Middlesbrough for such an important match? 

Logistics, distance, pricing, TV coverage, midweek.

Bit of a weird question that bud. 

Just interested as we got shit for our attendance midweek and the loss of 7k fans. Granted, yours is away from home but quite hypocritical from the Nobbers if you ask me. 
seasider wrote:Just interested as we got shit for our attendance midweek and the loss of 7k fans. Granted, yours is away from home but quite hypocritical from the Nobbers if you ask me. 

Nah, you're clutching at straws with that comparison, I'm afraid. 

We've just sold out 2,800 tickets for West Brom away (Saturday fixture) in under 24hrs.

I genuinely couldn't care less about it all though, if I'm being honest.  It's petty shite.

Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:

We've just sold out 2,800 tickets for West Brom away (Saturday fixture) in under 24hrs.

That will be the week your playoff dreams die.

Hoping it starts today against Brum. Can't see it though.

To be fair who the fuck wants to go Middlesbrough on a midweek?

As long as I've been a fan PNE have always had the bigger attendances at home games. 

Preston won again today. 
I know, sick as a parrot.
Boro need to pull their fingers out. Those Smoggie twats are determined to throw their play off place away.

They are thick as pig shit. Just read a post mocking our away support yesterday. It was nearly twice the amount they took to Middlesbrough and we were playing Burton!

Took 526 to Burton yesterday. Had a chance of getting playoffs as well, Oystons’ gone so plenty of reasons to be positive.
Meanwhile we have sold out 2,700 tickets for West Brom away, which is the same distance away or at least very similar in 24 hours a month before the game.

We took 411 to Middlesbrough, and you took 526 to Burton.

How is that "nearly twice the amount"?

Thick as pigshit? Hmmm. 

Also, I can sense your pent up frustration at having self-imposed a period of leave from posting on Pne-online.

Fuck it cha, get back posting. I actually think it's funny and gives me something to read.

The figure to Middlesbrough was in the 300's. First time seen it was higher. 

The debate on PNE Online was about how many were boycotting. They said a few hundred so it's run it's course now. Was fun whilst it lasted. Maybe if you lose in the play off final, I will pay another visit. 

seasider wrote:

The figure to Middlesbrough was in the 300's. First time seen it was higher. 

The debate on PNE Online was about how many were boycotting. They said a few hundred so it's run it's course now. Was fun whilst it lasted. Maybe if you lose in the play off final, I will pay another visit. 

Fair enough...still shit 😉
Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:
Is that the caddy of happy Gilmore?
Prestons average away following is 567. Dont think that will include Blackburn but it shouldn't with that being practically a home game.
Nobbers bottom of the League at the time of this article https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/preston-north-end/how-preston-north-end-s-away-support-compares-to-the-rest-of-the-championship-ahead-of-the-trip-to-hull-1-9400487
I'm sure it will pick up slightly now they are doing well...