Sadly, I have  to report that the PNE away attendances, so far, this season, are averaging 1500.
eastbeach wrote:Sadly, I have  to report that the PNE away attendances, so far, this season, are averaging 1500.
No they aren’t.

Aston Villa 397

Birmingham 1258

Blackburn 7514

Bolton 4565

Bristol City 566

Derby 1144

Hull 1329

Ipswich 404

Leeds 288

Middlesbrough 376

Millwall 1017

Norwich 320

Nottingham Forest 1402

QPR 1272

Rotherham 1141

Sheff Utd 658

Sheff Wed 589

Stoke 2041

Swansea 780


Average  =  Just short of 1500

So it’s not 1500 then.
I'm putting a £10 on them to get to the premiership. That way if they do actually get there there will be a small crumb of comfort in their success. If they don't then at least I've only wasted a £10.
Haha...

Our away average is 1,496 you mad bastards. 


Hero wrote:So it’s not 1500 then.

It will be actually, because one or two of the figures are short of the actual number.

The Middlesbrough one, for example, has already been proven. 

Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:Haha...

Our away average is 1,496 you mad bastards. 


Take Blackburn and Bolton off and it’s looking more bleak. Your true average is probably around 700!
Proof that Preston do travel well....if it's less than 30 mins away. 
seasider wrote:Proof that Preston do travel well....if it's less than 30 mins away. 


You've lost your touch. One too many blows to the cranium this last week or so, over on Pne-online.

Hero wrote:Take Blackburn and Bolton off and it’s looking more bleak. Your true average is probably around 700!
We averaged 1,600 last season, without Blackburn.
Same could be said of every club (Average drops a bit) if you take away followings to local games.
That's not how it works though, you mad fucker.
Yes I was getting shit for Blackpool fans being glory hunters. You've just proved what a load of hypocritical bollocks that was. 
seasider wrote:Yes I was getting shit for Blackpool fans being glory hunters. You've just proved what a load of hypocritical bollocks that was. 
How?

Any reason why you guys only took 550 or whatever to Burton?

We used to take double that to Walsall, in league one. Even when we shite as fuck.

You's have just got your club back, and are a few fortunate results away from crashing the playoffs (or, were)

Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:How?

Play offs on the horizon and you get that figure. You would barely get 1,000 normally away at WBA.

Because no one realistically thinks we have a chance of the play offs. The team just isn't very good. It's going to take a while before the fans and team re-establish a connection to warrant a four hour round trip outside of the hardcore support. 

After 4 years of not watching any football, doing home and away games is a big change. I'm trying to juggle things around for the home games nevermind away ones. I know that sounds a shit excuse but it's the reality. 

Preston’s Away support differs drastically. 7K to Blackburn and 250 to Leeds.

I must admit, their London games are well supported. I’m not sure why that is?!

Hero wrote:

Preston’s Away support differs drastically. 7K to Blackburn and 250 to Leeds.

I must admit, their London games are well supported. I’m not sure why that is?!

Direct train to Euston in 2 hours 10 mins will help. 
seasider wrote:As Deepdale is online, perhaps he can explain why 7,200 went to Blackburn but only 300 odd went to Middlesbrough for such an important match? 

I didn’t realise the who’s online bit was back??

I hope it is, where do I find it on this new site?

seasider wrote:Direct train to Euston in 2 hours 10 mins will help. 

True but what’s our excuse for poor London followings?


seasider wrote:

Because no one realistically thinks we have a chance of the play offs.


I admire your honesty, but don't let those over on Pne-online pick up on this 😄


seasider wrote:

The team just isn't very good. It's going to take a while before the fans and team re-establish a connection to warrant a four hour round trip outside of the hardcore support. 

Your argument on Pne-online was that Blackpool has an extremely transient supporter base, and that they travel from all over the country for home games. Why wouldn't they do it for away games in the middle of the country?

Your goal for all these years has simply to get your club back. The connection to the club should now be as strong as it's ever been. 


Anyway, who am I to tell you how you should be feeling. I just wish you wouldn't keep coming up with all these excuses, so we can start taking the piss out of each other again. 

I've been on here for 7/8 years now. Since the days of Graham Westley, when you were in the Prem or fighting to get in the Prem.

I never used to come out with all sorts of wishy-washy shite excuses for our predicament. I accepted it, and took the abuse, like the absolute warrior of a man that I am. 

Man up. 

I believe the majority of NE fans agree to boycott the Leeds away games due to the ridiculous price that they charge 
seasider wrote:Direct train to Euston in 2 hours 10 mins will help. 
We have a decent sized London/SE based supporters branch, tbf. 
Because the freaks tried to change the argument when they lost the boycott one. My head couldn't take it anymore as posters were speaking bollocks left right and centre.
seasider wrote:Because the freaks tried to change the argument when they lost the boycott one. My head couldn't take it anymore as posters were speaking bollocks left right and centre.

You didn't help yourself though cha. You're a bad bad lier/twister at times. 

Get yourself back over there and stop being so soft.

They say good riddance etc, but they'll miss you really. I'm sure they enjoy the banter.

I'm sure your good mates Crazy, Worthington and Nobber will secretly want you back. 

End of the day, preston will always be bigger than blackpool, so no need to chat bollocks is there...
connell98 wrote:End of the day, preston will always be bigger than blackpool, so no need to chat bollocks is there...
Let us know when that day starts.
connell98 wrote:End of the day, preston will always be bigger than blackpool, so no need to chat bollocks is there...

Ill admit that the day we fail to sell 1,300 tickets for our local derby.

Fucking shitbags.

This is the kind of Nobber logic:

As for the, "Fans got Oyston Out," argument.

Holloway hit the nail on the head. This was always about Belokon wanting his money and he was going to get it fans protest or no fans protest. 

The end result of this is that instead of one person taking Blackpool FC to the cleaners its now 2 people sharing the proceeds.

A convicted rapist

A convicted Money Launderer.

So now the receivers are in and every penny that is taken through the turnstiles now goes straight to 2) until the debt is fully paid off. Well done lashers for paying the debts of 1) for him.

Education system in Preston must be fucked.