If anyone wants to add videos from pre 2000.

The good old days. Last gasp equaliser from “The Skull” away at Bristol Rovers right in front of us away fans. Happy days...

Man City v Blackpool F.A. Cup replay 1987. After City had scabbed had a last gasp draw at Bloomers. We took a fair few to Maine Road that night. Paul Stewart was in the City side and missed a penalty at our end...

Cheating a bit as 2007 v Doncaster. I recorded these from the North

Oldham away on Tuesday night 2007

What the fuck is all this? I feel like I've got cataracts.

HD only please for us who are still under 40.

Nostalgia!
It’s from a time when Men were Men and snowflakes like you Magic didn’t exist😯

Thank fuck for modern technology.

Nostalgia can fuck off.

I remember the City match like it was yesterday. Paul Stewart playing against us and of course the ball pinging around in front of Barry Sidall for what seemed like an eternity before City’s last gasp equaliser went in to to take it to that replay at Maine Road :(
Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:I remember the City match like it was yesterday. Paul Stewart playing against us and of course the ball pinging around in front of Barry Sidall for what seemed like an eternity before City’s last gasp equaliser went in to to take it to that replay at Maine Road :(

I couldn’t remember it until I read that. 

For some reason I keep thinking about the league cup at home we lost. 85ish. 

Low quality but Phil Clarkson's back heel goal in 1998

Blackpool 5-2 Burnley 1992

Burnley 1-1 Blackpool 1992

That horrible 2nd leg against Bradford in 1996

Blackpool v Torquay  Play Off Final

Blackpool v Scunthorpe Play Off Final

Does everyone have anything from games against lincoln would love to show my old man particularly the 92 and 98 games at sincil bank.. went to them but was to young to remember 
Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:Does everyone have anything from games against lincoln would love to show my old man particularly the 92 and 98 games at sincil bank.. went to them but was to young to remember 
Both games are on YouTube. Tried to upload but it won’t let me for some reason. Maybe Seasider can help.
Qblock2019 wrote:Both games are on YouTube. Tried to upload but it won’t let me for some reason. Maybe Seasider can help.
Thanks a lot mate I'll have a look..

Blackpool v Bolton FA Cup 89

I really enjoyed watching those, I never knew we played Spurs in the cup in the late 80’s. 

Blackpool v W Brom    FA cup 1959  5th round.

I was at that match and the following 6th round match against Luton and the replay at their place.