Seeing as this normally fails on its arse I thought it might be worth making a draft early doors so everyone knows a date if they need time off.

Assuming the last Home game of the season would make sense but anyone want to throw a few venues in the hat?

Let's do it
Got my "man bag" and ready to go. 
Last match is a 5:30 kickoff . Maybe a drink before somewhere?
Bloomfield club if anyone fancies it? Good pint and easy to get served.
Sounds good. Will see closer to the time.

Bloomfield “CLUB” deffo. 

I couldn’t imagine anywhere else now, far too chaotic in the “PUB”. 

Just realised on holiday so will miss last game of the season. 
Anyone in for the cods game Easter Monday?  The official BHS top table 😂

I’m out for the cod game but unfortunately I’m under 85 so will be givin the Bloomfield Club a miss.

CheshireSeasider wrote:Anyone in for the cods game Easter Monday?  The official BHS top table 😂

Hero wrote:

I’m out for the cod game but unfortunately I’m under 85 so will be givin the Bloomfield Club a miss.

Me too pal but I can get served 3 times there in the time I can be stood in a queue anywhere else which eats into the beer time.
I'll be at the BHS top table on all remaining occasions, and for the end of season shenanigans.

CheshireSeasider wrote:Anyone in for the cods game Easter Monday?  The official BHS top table 😂

Working in the morning till 12.30 will definitely be there about 1.30ish as long as Chris has my ticket 😂

Has anyone ever met Hero? What a stupid excuse for not to meet the lads he’d be surprised at the Young people that actually use the club on a match day 

I've met Hero. Sound lad, good looking, real hard man with a dead fit Mrs. Everything we all wish we were and had.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  we all thought he is/was your alter ego mate 

Bally wrote:I've met Hero. Sound lad, good looking, real hard man with a dead fit Mrs. Everything we all wish we were and had.

I wish
Bally wrote:I've met Hero. Sound lad, good looking, real hard man with a dead fit Mrs. Everything we all wish we were and had.
Were you arseholed at the time?
Strangely enough I had visions of Hero being rather like a  travelling Roy Cropper.
Ha Ha
Bally wrote:Ha Ha

I don't know what you are laughing at because I had visions of you being a Northern version of Phil Mitchell from Eastenders.😉

He is
whitstabletangerine wrote:

I don't know what you are laughing at because I had visions of you being a Northern version of Phil Mitchell from Eastenders.😉

Phil Mitchell is a Southern version of me. The wannabe Cockney twat

blackpool ger wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  we all thought he is/was your alter ego mate 

Bally wrote:I wish
The last time I seen a Man crush as bad as this was 77 and Mike and look how that finished 😂
I like to slam the front door on my penis, really arouses me.
Qblock2O19 wrote:I like to slam the front door on my penis, really arouses me.
Thank God I'm not the only one!
Qblock2O19 wrote:I like to slam the front door on my penis, really arouses me.
Always thought you were more of a back door kind of guy.