South East corner not being sold, nearly all the other corners are available and even Block D in the North. An example below. This is Block X in the South Stand.

7538f7f4c6af7c069a2f93c19d5ea354.PNG

Needs to pick up otherwise can see it being even lower than Doncaster.

Judging by Ticketmaster we have sold 5-6 thousand already with season ticket holders included.Plymouth  should bring around 6-700,so I will go for 8,500 but wouldn't be surprised if it was over 10thou.Donny wasn't a bad turnout given the circumstances imo.
Just got to hope most people will be sorting out tickets this week like myself! Might be asking too much but would be good to get a 9k gate.
The temperature is supposed to be hotting up for weekend,kids not at school,the positive result at Bradford,Oyscum being potted,play-offs a possibility,easy over 8k.
Just got two tickets for the South. The BHS flag will hopefully be in the East.

I'm getting my ticket on the day of the match. Four of us are going

We don't know where we are sitting yet. I wish the east stand was open

Can't see the East being required. 

Looking forward to it now. 

Ordered my ticket on line last wednesday, asked and paid for delivery. now Tuesday, not arrived. Phoning seeems a waste of time . Has anyone got any info about tickets being sent out?

Have you checked your delivery address? I made that mistake as my old address was linked to client reference number. My Southend tickets came about 4 or 5 days after but obviously there were lots of volunteers helping the club.

There are delays with the mini season tickets so I am sure everything is taking a little bit longer at present. Sure they will arrive before Saturday!
Thanks for that, still at same address so that is not an issue. noticed problems with STs etc so will wait a bit longer
3000 free tickets have made available to schools and community groups again.  These will push the crowd towards 10k.

Why the panic?

Loads of time left to buy tickets.

Expect 9000+ attendance.

eastbeach wrote:3000 free tickets have made available to schools and community groups again.  These will push the crowd towards 10k.

Does your family have no regard for you? Is that why you seek attention on here? 

Sad fucker.

eastbeach wrote:3000 free tickets have made available to schools and community groups again.  These will push the crowd towards 10k.
You lied with that same claim two weeks ago, why the fuck tell the same lie? 
Giving away 3,000 tickets makes proper business sense for the receivers. 

Still lots of blocks empty. Difficult to guess but reckon about 6,000 at this point.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/blackpoolfc/EDP/Event/Index/1253

I don't know why you lot rise to the bait, especially when it's the same bait. 

He is obviously on about East Beach and not me 😉

Just have a look at his post history... nothing more really needs to be said. If he says it again and offers nothing constructive we will have no choice but to issue a ban.

Why would you ban a user for passing inside info from the club?

Crikey LBD if PNE-Online were as quick off the mark youd have hardly ever posted!!

Oh and Nobber sends his love :)

My instinct tells me Nobber but would love to be proved wrong. 

The club would not give away 3,000 tickets. Makes no logical sense especially with the East being closed. 

PS. I can see Nobber struggling without my input. It's not the same high fiving your pals with no come backs. 

seasider wrote:

My instinct tells me Nobber but would love to be proved wrong. 

The club would not give away 3,000 tickets. Makes no logical sense especially with the East being closed. 

It’s not even witty banter, it’s just a turd wanking himself off by saying some crap. Fully deserves to be banned without improving what shit he posts. 

Deepshit is my church does at least  bring something to this site. 

raefil wrote:

Why would you ban a user for passing inside info from the club?

Crikey LBD if PNE-Online were as quick off the mark youd have hardly ever posted!!

Oh and Nobber sends his love :)

You’re fucking joking aren’t you. I got a ban from PNE online for calling some cunt a fucking cunt.

They've banned the word cunt now. 

Anyway back on topic, Scrafton has confirmed 6k sold for Plymouth. 

The receivers want us to get to 10k. Can't see it happening if ticket sales are only at 6k.

Would take 8k at this rate.
The sales are pathetic and prove the people of Blackpool couldn't care less about the football team. The people of Blackpool have never got behind the football team. Most are glory hunting saddos.
I ordered my ticket on line on Monday and received it through the post this morning - not a problem,
tangerine77 wrote:The sales are pathetic and prove the people of Blackpool couldn't care less about the football team. The people of Blackpool have never got behind the football team. Most are glory hunting saddos.
It proves as I said all along that there were never any more than a hard-core couple of thousand who actually boycotted. The biggest determinant of attendance for any club is league position. We are in League 1. If we can get back to 7.5k on a regular basis then that puts us about where you would historically expect us to be.

Historically, we should be around the 5k mark for League One if we are looking at the 90's and 00's.

The worry is there is still a bit of a novelty factor so what happens when this goes?

6k is disappointing but there were still two more days to sell tickets. Probably expect this to go up to 7k and that leaves the Plymouth following. Will probably beat Doncaster but not by much.

20 years ago, we would have loved to have a 7k gate if want to put a positive spin on it.
Cheesyleps wrote:It proves as I said all along that there were never any more than a hard-core couple of thousand who actually boycotted. The biggest determinant of attendance for any club is league position. We are in League 1. If we can get back to 7.5k on a regular basis then that puts us about where you would historically expect us to be.
I'd check your maths there old chap. There were about 800 mushrooms/scabs/immoral turds, so even if we even out at around 7k that's over 6,000 boycotters/ decent human beings. 
Magic147 wrote:I'd check your maths there old chap. There were about 800 mushrooms/scabs/immoral turds, so even if we even out at around 7k that's over 6,000 boycotters/ decent human beings. 
Scabs 😯Don’t you just love their mentality?