An American bloke pulled my son by the arm last night and shouted in his face at the beach party. He said my son had allowed sand to flick up at him while he was playing with the other little boys!

My wife and I saw it, rush over and question the bloke. He told us he would not speak to us about it and that he has dealt with it. We quickly left, after causing massive scene, after inform some staff.

I’m worried now that American parents think the can hit other children whenever they want? Is this the norm? Is it safe to leave our sone at the kids club, Which is fully staffed???

It’s been playing on my mind all night, I’m also embarrassed because staff had to physically separate my wife and I from him!

Should have punched the cunt. 
Bally wrote:Should have punched the cunt. 

The situation wasn’t far from that. At one point people were moving away from the area!

I always had the thought of a Mexican jail in the back of my mind too... I didn’t fancy it.

That would be a new one for Banged up Abroad. Hero locked up in Mexico after disagreement over sand flicking. 
Hero wrote:

The situation wasn’t far from that. At one point people were moving away from the area!

I always had the thought of a Mexican jail in the back of my mind too... I didn’t fancy it.

So he got away with abusing your boy then
Bally wrote:So he got away with abusing your boy then

Not sure yet, I’ll have to wait till I speak with my “Ninja friends” from Ellessmere port. They said they were going to hide in the bushes and “sort him out”.

I personally couldn’t do much, far to many children witnessing to whole thing and I didn’t want my lad to get any more upset.

I’m worried now that American parents think the can hit other children whenever they want? Is this the norm?

_________-

Absolutely not the norm in my experience and if anything people are scared in this litigation culture to do anything that might open them to a lawsuit. Looks like you got a twat that overreacted..booze? ugly wife? Punching the cunt might have helped. Letting him know that touching your kid was very wrong in no uncertain terms was probably the best approach.

I avoid tourist areas because the only thing that can cock up a holiday is another human, like the cunt that chased us half a mile down a beach in Maui because he had seen us 'smoking a cigarette' as we approached the public beach from the parking area and needed to tell us, angrily, that smoking cigarettes is not allowed on Hawaiian beaches. "Thanks for the info, we weren't on the beach and it wasn't a cigarette, now fuck off "....buzz killed for no fucking reason.

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

I’m worried now that American parents think the can hit other children whenever they want? Is this the norm?

_________-

Absolutely not the norm in my experience and if anything people are scared in this litigation culture to do anything that might open them to a lawsuit. Looks like you got a twat that overreacted..booze? ugly wife? Punching the cunt might have helped. Letting him know that touching your kid was very wrong in no uncertain terms was probably the best approach.

I avoid tourist areas because the only thing that can cock up a holiday is another human, like the cunt that chased us half a mile down a beach in Maui because he had seen us 'smoking a cigarette' as we approached the public beach from the parking area and needed to tell us, angrily, that smoking cigarettes is not allowed on Hawaiian beaches. "Thanks for the info, we weren't on the beach and it wasn't a cigarette, now fuck off "....buzz killed for no fucking reason.

Sounds like Blackpool after a group of lads chased me and my mate for no reason as we stood waiting for a taxi!
Should have lamped the cunt, Mexican jail or not.

My advice would be not to go to a holiday destination where Americans can be found, because judging from your previous posts you just don't like them and for any reason big or small you are likely to lose your cool.

As a side issue while  you are there you could help build Trump's wall that will work both ways   keeping the Americans out of Mexico and then you could have a vacation without being bothered by pesky yanks.

Had he touched any of my kids , I’d have snotted the cunt. And called the cunt a peado whilst doing it. 
whitstabletangerine wrote:

My advice would be not to go to a holiday destination where Americans can be found, because judging from your previous posts you just don't like them and for any reason big or small you are likely to lose your cool.

As a side issue while  you are there you could help build Trump's wall that will work both ways   keeping the Americans out of Mexico and then you could have a vacation without being bothered by pesky yanks.

Believe or not I have friends that are Americans. On here I play on my “preconceived notion” that all Americans are cunts, mainly because GPS always has a nibble.

I don’t know if you’ve rushed your last post, as yours normally candid and well thought through, but you seem to be siding with the idea that I’ve pushed blame onto someone solely because of their nationality?

tangerinejezza wrote:Had he touched any of my kids , I’d have snotted the cunt. And called the cunt a peado whilst doing it. 
Snotted??? Blown bogies on him??
Hero wrote:Snotted??? Blown bogies on him??

From Blackpool and not know what snotted is?  

Where you from then?

tangerinejezza wrote:

From Blackpool and not know what snotted is?  

Where you from then?

Lived in Southshore my entire life until 29. I’ve honestly never heard of it. Slotted yes, but not snotted!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snotted

Hero wrote:

Lived in Southshore my entire life until 29. I’ve honestly never heard of it. Slotted yes, but not snotted!

You obviously never ventured onto the mean streets of Marton then! 
seasider wrote:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snotted

Punched on the nose causing nose bleed was the correct answer!
Hero wrote:

Believe or not I have friends that are Americans. On here I play on my “preconceived notion” that all Americans are cunts, mainly because GPS always has a nibble.

I don’t know if you’ve rushed your last post, as yours normally candid and well thought through, but you seem to be siding with the idea that I’ve pushed blame onto someone solely because of their nationality?

GSP is English. Don't know about GPS though. He could be Everywhere.
tangerinejezza wrote:You obviously never ventured onto the mean streets of Marton then! 
Marton, fucking hell, Louie Spence territory.
Bally wrote:GSP is English. Don't know about GPS though. He could be Everywhere.
Every good thread has a little bit of auto correct thrown in.
Hero wrote:Marton, fucking hell, Louie Spence territory.
But obviously tougher that south shore 👍
tangerinejezza wrote:But obviously tougher that south shore 👍

I can’t think of one rough road in marton?

Here’s some in southshore;

Lindale Gardens, Highfield Rd, Watson Rd, Powel Ave, Bean Ave, Latham Rd (NorthEnd), Station Rd, Saville Rd.... I could go on for ever.

Fucking highfield road 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I very much doubt you have ever been to Blackpool now. 🤣🤣
tangerinejezza wrote:Fucking highfield road 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I used to hang around on Highfield road. A Saturday night there can be like Aleppo when I goes off. 
Hero wrote:I used to hang around on Highfield road. A Saturday night there can be like A garden party when I goes off. 

Right lads, we need to get this thread back on track.

What action should I take against this child pouncer? Ive thought about throwing my lime slice from my rum and coke at him and hoping the juices goes in his eye.

Hero wrote:

Right lads, we need to get this thread back on track.

What action should I take against this child pouncer? Ive thought about throwing my lime slice from my rum and coke at him and hoping the juices goes in his eye.

What a Hero. Bet your lad can't wait to get back to school to tell his mates about his hard Dad
Bally wrote:What a Hero. Bet your lad can't wait to get back to school to tell his mates about his hard Dad
Well, i didn’t take the name on lightly.