Can anyone remember any posters who haven’t made the switch to the new site yet?

Sticking their name on here might prompt them back!

I’ll start, Munkle’s mate.... TangerineManc.

Foggy
seasider wrote:Foggy

He is waiting for the weather to improve.😉

I was thinking of Foggy the other day. I couldn’t recall if he’d posted on here or not.
I can't either. There are too many to mention pre-boycott but the lack of football has basically made us start from scratch again. 

I had a poster of Pamela Anderson back in the day.

Magic147 wrote:

I had a poster of Pamela Anderson back in the day.

And the bird scratching her arse while holding a tennis racket. 
Westy
tangerinejezza wrote:And the bird scratching her arse while holding a tennis racket. 
Of course.
Magic147 wrote:

I had a laminated poster of Pamela Anderson back in the day.


<ducks for cover> FY4MIKEH?
We've had some right fucking whoppers on here, I reckon they should all come back.
Magic147 wrote:We've had some right fucking whoppers on here, I reckon they should all come back.

You had a soft spot for Manc though Magic you pension bashing dwarf shafter!  

The ultimate return would be Blackpool_Fan
Harold was a good one.  Then I met 77 and realised that 77 was probably the number of accounts he uses and Harold was more than likely one of them.
CheshireSeasider wrote:Harold was a good one.  Then I met 77 and realised that 77 was probably the number of accounts he uses and Harold was more than likely one of them.
I thought Harold was mikes cousin. 
seasider wrote:The ultimate return would be Blackpool_Fan
Is he the one who posted in double Dutch?
PNE_THOR?
Never see his name on PNE Online either. Hope he is ok.
Thor was good fun
Used to call us lashkins
seasider wrote:Used to call us lashkins
A Rock Star who shagged Supermodels.
The Modmaster was another good PNE poster

Has  Columbian seasider been around lately?

and there was another guy who I believed went to America, a film producer or similar who used to come up with some odd posts.

Not sure about that but there were a few USA based fans: JamesGuy, AmericanTangerine and forget his username but the one who did the timeline of shame. 
CheshireSeasider wrote:Harold was a good one.  Then I met 77 and realised that 77 was probably the number of accounts he uses and Harold was more than likely one of them.
Harold was the inspiration behind One Punch Knockout.
seasider wrote:Not sure about that but there were a few USA based fans: JamesGuy, AmericanTangerine and forget his username but the one who did the timeline of shame. 

Morty? Not been on here either has he ? 

Ps. Morty was class. Really nice bloke. Showed him around town and a trip to meet Bally. 

412 tangerine, the yank bible basher.
Not seen The_Truth or ProtestWithYourFeet for a while and that wum Paulco 😂 

Our Estonian friend 

Zenjov fan he loved sergi zenjov