Think magic had a few disagreements with tuonotsyo for a blast from the past.

Rockontommy although he is now posting on that site that Basil tried to setup as the new Avftt. Don't know they how they do it, it kills my Firefox with the adverts. 

Leicester Tangerine although he changed his username. 

Mr DD

Most of the ones you mentioned were 77 Harold was a good one 
CheshireSeasider wrote:Not seen The_Truth or ProtestWithYourFeet for a while and that wum Paulco 😂 

Paulco is still spouting on avit. We’re all traitors as oystain will buy the club back and we’ve funded him. 

I'm honoured lads

Lee BFC. Not sure if he made it across but he was very passionate about BFC. 

Hero wrote:

Can anyone remember any posters who haven’t made the switch to the new site yet?

Sticking their name on here might prompt them back!

I’ll start, Munkle’s mate.... TangerineManc.

I’d have him back in a heartbeat. Quality poster! I especially enjoyed the exchange in which Magic was my transsexual loved and I’d created a cult (of which you’re all members).

I miss the nutters. I’d have Westy back too but let’s be honest, he’s already here.

munkle wrote:

I’d have him back in a heartbeat. Quality poster! I especially enjoyed the exchange in which Magic was my transsexual loved and I’d created a cult (of which you’re all members).

I miss the nutters. I’d have Westy back too but let’s be honest, he’s already here.

I knew the mention of your old mate would bring you back out the woodwork.
CheshireSeasider wrote:Think magic had a few disagreements with tuonotsyo for a blast from the past.

Backwards boy was interesting.

Maybe we should do as the club has done, and rescind all bans (until someone throws the proverbial smoke bomb onto the pitch).

I mean it's already relatively safe for scabs to post, save for the odd bit of deserved stick.

Who remembers MR-DD 

And paulco was hilarious 

What's happened to Beaks?