Came across this directory of Blackpool area social clubs from 1991.  I used to be a bartender at Pelham Mount Club for a few months decades ago.

Are they still around? Popular ?

Couldn't answer to most of those but I would be surprised if much more than a handful are still going.

The gasworkers at Fleetwood was still open when I lived over there but I believe it has since shut down.

Knott End WMC is still open and doing well. Its a decent spot for round here actually.

In general people don't go out as much as they used to. Seen it hit the taxi trade quite hard over the last few years (particularly Over Wyre but that could be down to our clientele dying off...)

I played snooker for 2 of them in that list and against loads of them. Still go in Lytham Ex Service now.

Play snooker in Lytham Ex Service on rare occasions. 

I can only truly speak for one rammed New Year's Eve back in the day, but one reason the booze was cheaper is because we refilled the Bell's Whisky optics with some discount product called 'Red Hackle'  - to this day an in-joke with my mate when we're high-rolling in a Vegas steak house or fancy bar .."What would you like to drink gentlemen?" is always answered "Red Hackle, Ray? Good call, I'll take a Red Hackle too". 

The other trick that night was due to high sales the Mild keg needed changing a lot, during the down time you got the tray slops from any beer sploshed into a pint glass to create a 10 second head. By 1am the improvised mix that made up a pint of mild got more and more bizarre..splash of cocktail onion juice?  glass cleaning soap? Get it in.

I used to go in the Brun Grove, no idea if it’s still going though.

Last time I went in was probably 10 years ago.

St annes ex servicemen’s club is still going an thriving. There used to be another club on mayfield rd, guards club or something. That’s now been turned into a pub . Probably where everyone barred from the Vic go and drink. 
TheSteed wrote:

I used to go in the Brun Grove, no idea if it’s still going though.

Last time I went in was probably 10 years ago.

Still going strong.