Post-Match

- I have felt sorry for Blackpool FC fans in recent years but today I saw a side to their fans that I really didn’t like. Chanting of obscene songs, at least two bottles thrown towards #pafc fans & a hostile atmosphere. Not impressed by the approach taken by Blackpool FC or police.

- 2-2 hard to take when you're two up with seven minutes to go, have just hit the bar and Blackpool fans have given up on it. Great game, end to end, feisty atmosphere and old-style trouble outside the ground afterwards. 

- Gutted we didn't get three points from that... but not much could be done about those goals. We deserve more.. will be ok if we keep playing like that

- Imagine 200 on 40 fucking embarrassing still couldn’t fight either

We deserved to win. We bossed the game until they scored. It was an opportunist goal for their second. Then we saw a handball not given in the dying seconds.

I don't actually think Blackpool did very much. I didn't see anything very impressive about them. They were second best all game, because for once we took the initiative, and got a point because two strikes came off late in the game.

Two more insights. 1) For those who like this sort of thing, Mr Adams came and clapped us at the end. 2) One of those who claimed this was a good point for Argyle said the team was up against "a bumper crowd". With their own play off hopes still alive, with the boycott over and a sizeable contribution from the GA, I thought a Blackpool crowd of just over 8k was anything but "bumper",.

- Changing the subject slightly... I thought Blackpool fans were attending games again, but the ground still looks empty.

- After the initial buzz of the change at the top, it seems they've lost about 5,000 supporters.

- What was happening after the game today at Blackpool as i saw lots of Police and Horses heading to the car park outside the ground! I had to re assure my 11 year old son that he would be Ok with me.

Not great to read that tbh
I didn't see any trouble but sounds like there was. 200 on 40?
I,am.,not.sure,what,Plymouth,are,talking.about.I,did.NOT,attend,yesterday,But,if,all,they,can,do,is,post,a,video,of,,THEIR,fans,in,the,away,,end,then,sorry,A,bit,sad,really.
Not saying it's right, but the Plymouth support at the top were 'giving it' all game to our fans,then tried to get over to us when their second goal went in, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was trouble at the end of the game.. it's football and passion runs high, but when you've been taunted and your team bags a 92nd minute equaliser, it's going to go off 🤷‍♂️! UTMP🍊
JohnMajorTom wrote:I,am.,not.sure,what,Plymouth,are,talking.about.I,did.NOT,attend,yesterday,But,if,all,they,can,do,is,post,a,video,of,,THEIR,fans,in,the,away,,end,then,sorry,A,bit,sad,really.
Took me 10 minutes to read that having to pause after every word.
tangerine77 wrote:Took me 10 minutes to read that having to pause after every word.
😂😂
I see William Shatner has finally joined. 
JohnMajorTom wrote:I,am.,not.sure,what,Plymouth,are,talking.about.I,did.NOT,attend,yesterday,But,if,all,they,can,do,is,post,a,video,of,,THEIR,fans,in,the,away,,end,then,sorry,A,bit,sad,really.
5/6 DD

What was happening after the game today at Blackpool as i saw lots of Police and Horses heading to the car park outside the ground! I had to re assure my 11 year old son that he would be Ok with me.

Where did they come from? Hardly any police around when I came out of the Armfield stand.

EagleDay wrote:

Where did they come from? Hardly any police around when I came out of the Armfield stand.

Same. We were in the south west corner, left via the west stand and headed towards lytham road. Didn’t see a thing. 

We (my 6 year old and me) have been getting picked up in the coach park by the toilets by my wife after the games. 

Loads of police rushing past us and grabbing hold of young lads both from blackpool and Plymouth. 

I never felt threatened or intimidated once whislt waiting for her. But maybe I'm oblivious to it. 

BFC1887Chris wrote:Not saying it's right, but the Plymouth support at the top were 'giving it' all game to our fans,then tried to get over to us when their second goal went in, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was trouble at the end of the game.. it's football and passion runs high, but when you've been taunted and your team bags a 92nd minute equaliser, it's going to go off 🤷‍♂️! UTMP🍊
Yeah saw that. They were quite up for it. When they scored their first some of tbeir fans went over the netting towards the Blackpool fans. 

You’ve got to love football haven’t you! Ten Plymouth kids charging at the Muckers, haha.

Next the Cod heads will be having a pop.

Anyone know what happened? Not sure what the comment about 200 Blackpool fans v 40 Plymouth fans is referring to.

- Imagine 200 on 40 fucking embarrassing still couldn’t fight either

seasider wrote:

Anyone know what happened? Not sure what the comment about 200 Blackpool fans v 40 Plymouth fans is referring to.

Probably an exaggeration. Tho I have heard there was a bit of scrapping went on after the game, few arrests and fines.