Just my fun take on the day. Felt like a win really coming back from 2-0 down at the end. Amazing overhead kick from Tilt to level it

No trouble at the South End glad to report

What's with the scouser comments?

I dunno tangerine77 I dont really get the point of it tbh. I'd be more miffed if they said I was a nobber Haha!

Of all the teams in the premiership they would be the last team I'd support.

I'm not interested in the premier league in any way. I dont find calling me a Liverpool fan as an insult because it means nothing whatsoever to me.

Find it quite funny that that blokes girlfriend who seems "thick as pig..." keeps calling me a scouser

Maybe I'll do the next one with lots of Ey...Ey...waack..waackkkk thrown in Haha!

It was good to see so many smiling happy people around Bloomfied Road and not before time, also good to see a decent crowd inside, looked more than 8,000 and the away fans should be  allocated  in the East, having our fans covering both ends of the pitch must be a home advantage.

Lee for those not able to get to Bloomfield Road that was a good insight to the events there yesterday, thanks.

Think I saw you Lee. Do you sit in South Stand quite near the front row behind the goal? 

Whitstable, I thought the crowd was pretty good, 8300 seemed about right but the away fans were still in the North?

seasider I'm in the South but row V quite near the back. That other guy? The one that looks a bit like me?  Sat near the front? I need to find him! Wonder if he is the scouser? 

Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

Whitstable, I thought the crowd was pretty good, 8300 seemed about right but the away fans were still in the North?

Yes I knew the away fans were in the North eastern part of the North, I expressed myself very poorly, what I meant to say was to put the away fans in the East with our fans at both ends of the pitch

Yes definitely. Cant understand why they are not in the East already. It's an accident waiting to happen. It looks better full of tangerine and with Hoggy in the corner it would be much louder like it was

The east was packed on homecoming day with no issues so put them back there

The challenge is that the North wouldn't be full so would it have the same atmosphere? The fact that Block C and D are full and right next to the away fans is making it a special atmosphere. Not sure it would be the same if the away fans are moved to the East even if it's the right thing to do. 
Yes good point, just hope we keep putting bums back on seats with improvements in all areas so we reclaim the North as our own one day soon
Just watched it for the first time and great job Lee. Blackpool fans need to work on their predictions. The little girl saying 3-3 was probably closest.
seasider wrote:Just watched it for the first time and great job Lee. Blackpool fans need to work on their predictions. The little girl saying 3-3 was probably closest.
It was a boy seasider
I wasn't paying that much attention to the kids ;)