Just hope it over enthusiastic teens. Would be embarrassed if it were adults. 
Let out of Luton nick at night time,and will probably have to find their way back to Luton to face the courts next week,if my past experiences are anything to go by.
There were plenty of dickheads who were banned for legitimate reasons who have been given licence to return.
We know

Nearly every match in the country there is a smoke bomb. Seems to be some extra focus on Blackpool fans at present. 

Just kids misbehaving.
Bally wrote:We know
😁
seasider wrote:

Nearly every match in the country there is a smoke bomb. Seems to be some extra focus on Blackpool fans at present. 

Focus that we can do without at present. Let's hope Tangerine's correct "Just kids misbehaving."

seasider wrote:

Absolute bollocks.

Last football match I watched was Southampton v Liverpool. Liverpool fans had one. Didn't Plymouth fans have one too? They are very common.

Liverpool fans use smoke bombs regularly.

Cant see a problem with them myself, so long as they are held aloft and not thrown on the pitch or at any fans.

That is my issue when they become weapons or objects. You cannot argue with the punishments when this happens.