Anyone tried it? Finally completed it. You basically just bet on long odds on chances. I have been betting on over 0.5 goals in a game, the odds are normally anywhere between 1/10 and 1/20. Takes an age to complete but little risk and good fun.
Would only take one fuck up though and you'd have to start again?
Yeah, that's all it takes and you lose everything.
seasider wrote:Would only take one fuck up though and you'd have to start again?

tangerine77 wrote:Yeah, that's all it takes and you lose everything.

That’s why it’s called gambling 🤦‍♂️. 


Started again this morning, up to £35. Most people get bored doing it and just put the money on something else. Like I said, worst case scenario is you lose a tenner.
But if you lose now you've lost £35.
Magic147 wrote:But if you lose now you've lost £35.
If you have that mindset you'd never complete it. I started with a tenner so I can't ever be down more than a tenner 

There are a lot that do this what one do you follow? 

tangerinejezza wrote:

That’s why it’s called gambling 🤦‍♂️. 

🤣🤣🤣
I’m on £10.20 now 3 days in😮

I did a better one, it’s called take the Bookies. 

I should do it again if I could be arsed. 

It’s all good fun if you’ve got the time. 


It subsidided our Xmas about 5 years ago. I just saved up all the winnings & drained all accounts to give me a lump sum. About 4/5 hundred  if I remember. 

Leesthedaddy wrote:

I did a better one, it’s called take the Bookies. 

I should do it again if I could be arsed. 

It’s all good fun if you’ve got the time. 


It subsidided our Xmas about 5 years ago. I just saved up all the winnings & drained all accounts to give me a lump sum. About 4/5 hundred  if I remember. 

So what did you do?
I did matched betting a couple of years ago made a few grand off that.

That’s it I think Steed. 

Back after signing up as new & taking advantage of introductory free bets & lay bet using BetFair on the same game. 

Leesthedaddy wrote:

That’s it I think Steed. 

Back after signing up as new & taking advantage of introductory free bets & lay bet using BetFair on the same game. 

That's the one. Online slots and bingo as well.

Works well until you run out of introductory offers and then all you're left with is horse racing which took too much of my time.

I didn’t know it worked for slots & bingo too. How do you reverse bet them?

I have a new card & can easily get a new email address but I don’t have the funds to do it again. 😩😩

Leesthedaddy wrote:

I didn’t know it worked for slots & bingo too. How do you reverse bet them?

I have a new card & can easily get a new email address but I don’t have the funds to do it again. 😩😩

Slots and bingo is purely a numbers game. 

Because they have to pay out something like 95% of the time, the odds are only slightly in favour of “the house” normally, so when you get a sign up bonus the odds actually move in your favour.

You might still lose all your money on an individual site, but when you do it over about 50 with hundreds of pounds of free bonus cash you end up in profit.

I won close to £2000 just on bingo.

Started tonight. 7 quid all on Liverpool. A mighty 9 quid back. 
seasider wrote:Started tonight. 7 quid all on Liverpool. A mighty 9 quid back. 
You done anything tonight?
Forgot!
500 on Barcelona end of game 😂
No stand out ones tonight. Would have said Chelsea but they are away from home. Maybe Benfica home to Frankfurt but never bet against the Germans. Arsenal v Napoli is too close to call.
TheSteed wrote:

Slots and bingo is purely a numbers game. 

Because they have to pay out something like 95% of the time, the odds are only slightly in favour of “the house” normally, so when you get a sign up bonus the odds actually move in your favour.

You might still lose all your money on an individual site, but when you do it over about 50 with hundreds of pounds of free bonus cash you end up in profit.

I won close to £2000 just on bingo.

Thanks, think I might look into it. 👍

Made a good start on this. Had Melbourne and PSV and put all 11 quid on. Now on 15.