The car factory- what an amazing place, looks brilliant. 

Town centre- Bit of a dump ( but so is Blackpool) wanted to have a look at the railway heritage stuff as my great grandad was a railway engineer here before the First World War. 

Can’t remember where Crewe’s ground is, not been here since the 90s . 

There’s a car showroom next to the factory. Those cars are something else. They’ve got vintage, race and all their present cars on display. 

I thought you were going to go on a killing frenzy in Crewe when read title!

You pass Gresty Road I think on the train into Crewe. Not far I don't think. I spend a lot of time at Crewe station switching trains.

Remember Crewe as a youngster, great place for trainspotting and the walk  along the tracks to the sheds and hopefully not spotted.

Went passed the station, didn’t see the ground. Was in car tho. 

All around the railway works has been redeveloped , so where my great grandad worked has probably gone and been rebuilt. 


seasider wrote:

I thought you were going to go on a killing frenzy in Crewe when read title!

You pass Gresty Road I think on the train into Crewe. Not far I don't think. I spend a lot of time at Crewe station switching trains.

The ground is just over a bridge back over the tracks as you come out of the station as I remember.
Qblock2019 wrote:The ground is just over a bridge back over the tracks as you come out of the station as I remember.
Yep, first left after the bridge. I actually though the OP was taking the piss when he said he’d forgot where it is!
Hero wrote:Yep, first left after the bridge. I actually though the OP was taking the piss when he said he’d forgot where it is!
Ok spunky bubble. Seen it now as went back in the opposite direction. I didn’t get the train , usually went in the back of a van back then. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Ok spunky bubble. Seen it now as went back in the opposite direction. I didn’t get the train , usually came in the back of a man back then. 

Gosh! Bit of a homophobia to add to your racism! Class👍 
tangerinejezza wrote:Ok spunky bubble. Seen it now as went back in the opposite direction. I didn’t get the train , usually went in the back of a van back then. 
Was it green?
Qblock2019 wrote:Was it green?
His spunk bubble?
 

Jezza junior has had a nice afternoon. 

Looking smart! Junior scrubs up well as well. 
Fuckhell, he’ll pull some fluff in that beast!